BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Buff more...
My all time favorite foundation! I've been using this for about a year and it matches my complexion perfectly, and it's thick so you don't have to use too much for a full coverage. I have oily skin but I still apply a little bit of powder on top for a semi matte finish.
Brittany B.
Cape Coral, FL
I searched and searched for a good foundation that wouldn't make me break out, but would still give me full coverage all day long. I read about this foundation and had to try it. You can’t beat $11. It will be hard to get me to change my foundation after trying this one!
Carrie R.
Review for: Buff more...
This is my go to foundation! I love it. It's a long lasting full coverage foundation. I can sheer it out using a moisturizer or a stippling brush. It has a nice matte finish. I'm in the shade toast and it's a great color match. My mom has used this for years and so will I.
Wendy W.
Pfafftown, NC
My favorite drug store foundation so far. On me it gives good coverage, stays on and doesn't seem to do the changing color /darkening trick halfway into the day that some foundations do on me. It doesn't break me out and the scent isn't strong enough to irritate my eyes
Dana C.
I have been looking for a fuller coverage foundation for an affordable price. After doing a lot of research, this one kept showing up. It took me two tries but I finally found the perfect color for me. I have combination skin and it has a matte finish that lasts ALL DAY long.
Megan E.
Trenton, MI
First, I noticed that this did not settle on my skin well. It looked like I had put far too much on when I had hardly any. It settled into my pores and turned a different color, which irks me.
Then after a minute, upon closer inspection, I noticed my face was now covered in GLITTER.
Glitter in my foundation? No. Just no.
Miranda C.
Nitro, WV
I have sensitive skin so a lot of liquid make-up breaks me out. This is one of the few that doesn't. I don't use it by it's self, I mix a small amount on the back of my hand with lotion and the Revlon face primer and then apply it to my face. It gives me the coverage and color correcting that I need without being heavy.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation was my absolute FAVORITE - Until they changed the formula ! The new formula is very watery and ends up looking cakey on my face. I don't know why they changed it!! I had to stock up on the old formula via eBay because I couldn't find it anywhere. Hopefully revlon will bring it back sometime soon !
Kelly W.
Huntersville, NC
This foundation is my new jam! It beats out expensive brands any day of the week. It keeps my skin looking flawless and goes on so well. It doesn't change into a funky color and since I've started using it I've had several friends ask what foundation I am using!
Yessenia G.
I LOOOVE this foundation! I have very oily skin and it doesn't seep thru! I love applying with a beauty sponge. It has medium to full coverage but in my opinion, because of my skin, I don't think its buildable (looks cakey) but other then that #1 foundation for me!!!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't