23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,419 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Currently the foundation I am using. It's not the best certainly, but it's ok. Coverage could be better, but it stays pretty well by the end of the day. Probably won't by again though. It does blend nicely though and the Porcelain color matches my skin tone well.
I love that they have my shade! I am very fair and it is very hard to find anything in a light shade. It covers pretty well, medium coverage. It does not make my skin breakout which is so nice. Overall I love this product.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
It’s more of a natural finish .It was hard for me to build it up for it started to look cakey. I know it was the foundation that started looking patchy because I always use the same primer with all my foundations and this one just did not work for me.
I’m not a fan of this foundation. One of my good friends wore it and recommended it but I felt like it was greasy and just did NOT stay on my skin. Coverage was ok. I also couldn’t find a color that worked for my skin tone.
Review for: Nude more...
I really like the texture and staying power of this foundation, especially having combination skin. Unfortunately, this foundation oxidizes terribly on my skin making me look orange by the end of the day. If they fix that I’d switch back in a heartbeat!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos