BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a full coverage foundation which does last quite a long time. However, I found it very difficult to blend. It dries very quickly. It has been quite a while since I used this product though so the quality may have changed. The packaging is also hard to work with.
Ren G.
I haven't necessarily used this one but i was using revlonss matte foundation. The main issue I had was that it made my face look dry after an hour of wear and when I took it off my face was greasy. It helped make my face not look oily but made my face dry looking instead
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
I'd say medium coverage, I've definitely had better coverage. LOVE that it has a pump- it's honestly what made me try it. Easy to apply and fairly good staying powder. Leaves the skin dewy for sure though!
Colleen F.
Honestly one of the best full coverage drugstore foundations. Period. It's incredibly long lasting, has a beautiful satin finish and covers like a dream. One of my holy grail drugstore products.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
MY HOLY GRAIL DRUG STORE FOUNDATION, THIS IS MORE OF THE FULL COVERAGE "WEEKEND" TYPE OF MAKE UP BUT I LOVE IT! AND IT STAYS ON FOR HOURS, WITH A GOOD PRIMER AND SETTING POWDER,, YOU CANT GO WRONG
Tina S.
Crossett, AR
I love Revlon Colorstay. It's not orange on me and not greasy. It has a good medium coverage and stays put all day without creasing, especially with a finishing powder or setting spray. It's affordable, easily found and has many shades in cool and warm tones. I buy the oily skin version and it works wonderfully!
Miranda C.
Nitro, WV
I have sensitive skin so a lot of liquid make-up breaks me out. This is one of the few that doesn't. I don't use it by it's self, I mix a small amount on the back of my hand with lotion and the Revlon face primer and then apply it to my face. It gives me the coverage and color correcting that I need without being heavy.
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Buff more...
My all time favorite foundation! I've been using this for about a year and it matches my complexion perfectly, and it's thick so you don't have to use too much for a full coverage. I have oily skin but I still apply a little bit of powder on top for a semi matte finish.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I used this foundation several years ago but had to stop due to it made my eyelids flaky and itchy. I obviously had sensitivity to some ingredient. Otherwise, I really liked the coverage it gave me.
Laura (Katie) H.
Arlington, VA
Better than any full coverage high-end makeup I've seen. Yes, including MAC. Honestly, if there's Revlon Colorstay that does the exact same thing, I don't know why I'd spend my money on a more expensive version. Just my opinion, but my honest opinion. Hope it helps. :)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't