BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
As a drug store foundation, this is my holy grail. This stays put all day long and for the most part stays matte. I have to blot or repowder after a few hours, but it doesn't break up or slide away. I use the combo-to oily one.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I love this foundation. After trying other brands, this remains my absolute favorite! I love the thickness of it; it's not runny like most others that I have tried. I love the scent! And I love the wide variety of shades. I just picked up a brand new bottle from Ulta!
Jennifer B.
Coral Gables, FL
Love this product so much it matches my skin perfectly and lasts all day. I use for combination skin and it helps keep my face oil free. Again very long lasting no cons in my opinions. I've had this product 3 times already and it's the only foundation that I trust rn
Faith M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This foundation has some of the most incredible coverage for drugstore foundation. It is long lasting, and stays on my oily skin well. I find to keep the shiny look at bay, I do have to top with a powder, but I'm fine with that as the foundation itself doesn't slip away.
Ashlee t.
Love this. i sometimes use this as a base but its definetley enough coverage if you just wanted to use this just one. a little harder to blend but its nice coverage and color choices are spot on
Colleen F.
Honestly one of the best full coverage drugstore foundations. Period. It's incredibly long lasting, has a beautiful satin finish and covers like a dream. One of my holy grail drugstore products.
Alyssa S.
This foundation is easily my go-to. It has a nice, healthy looking dew to it and it lasts all day. The lightest shade is perfect for my relatively fair skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches and if you set it with a powder it doesn't move on the skin.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I use this product everyday and I really like the finish and overall look it gives me. The only negative is that it sets so fast so you have to work quick, but that's what it's supposed to do so I'm not upset by that at all. Highly recommend and a great affordable product!
fefe N.
This is a great foundation for all skin types. I bought the foundation for oily/ combination in shade cappuccino. Unlike other foundations this one this not extract oil on my forehead, nose, cheeks etc. This foundation actually last a long time. I wear it everyday to school and it last. I totally recommend this.
Lakin W.
I feel like this makeup could work for all skin types. It gives a nice smoothing velvety finish. It has very heavy coverage. I used to love this foundation, but recently have stopped wearing it because I find that it clogs by pores because it is so thick. I loved the coverage but I am not sure I would recommend this for an every day foundation because of the heavy formula.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't