BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Heather S.
Clarksville, Va
I've searched long and hard for a foundation product that will cover my imperfections at a nice price (usually around $12 bucks!.) Coverage is heavy but feels light and it fits my skin color perfectly! it doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. This bottle lasts me 3 months at everyday use! I hope Revlon never stops selling this product.

Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I know this foundation is loved by many, but it is far too full coverage for me. It feels as though I am wearing a mask and you can definitely see the foundation. It does last all day though. If you need something that is full coverage and lasts all day, this is your cup of tea.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I use this product everyday and I really like the finish and overall look it gives me. The only negative is that it sets so fast so you have to work quick, but that's what it's supposed to do so I'm not upset by that at all. Highly recommend and a great affordable product!
Wendy W.
Pfafftown, NC
My favorite drug store foundation so far. On me it gives good coverage, stays on and doesn't seem to do the changing color /darkening trick halfway into the day that some foundations do on me. It doesn't break me out and the scent isn't strong enough to irritate my eyes
Haley C.
I used this foundation when i had acne. It covered great and created a even skin tone. I found it stayed on well and kept my face looking good for most of the day. The only con is that is is a little thick so you really have to apply it well in order to avoid "cake face"
Brittany B.
Cape Coral, FL
I searched and searched for a good foundation that wouldn't make me break out, but would still give me full coverage all day long. I read about this foundation and had to try it. You can’t beat $11. It will be hard to get me to change my foundation after trying this one!
Chelsea R.
Platteville, WI
I have very sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. This is, hands down, the best foundation. The dry formula provides enough moisture as my skin needs without it looking oily. This foundation also has shades for both yellow and skin toned skin. I, myself, am very yellowed toned, but in the lightest shade possible. Revlon provided a perfect shade for me. It blends perfectly into my skin and stays for an entire day. Holy Grail foundation!
Megan E.
Trenton, MI
First, I noticed that this did not settle on my skin well. It looked like I had put far too much on when I had hardly any. It settled into my pores and turned a different color, which irks me.
Then after a minute, upon closer inspection, I noticed my face was now covered in GLITTER.
Glitter in my foundation? No. Just no.
Miranda C.
Nitro, WV
I have sensitive skin so a lot of liquid make-up breaks me out. This is one of the few that doesn't. I don't use it by it's self, I mix a small amount on the back of my hand with lotion and the Revlon face primer and then apply it to my face. It gives me the coverage and color correcting that I need without being heavy.
Bree B.
Hanover twp , PA
I really liked this foundation when I first got it. it's very long wear and provides heavy coverage that's nice and even. The downside to this product is it can get greasy fast, and is easily applied too heavily, making it cakey. It's difficult to touch up without caking
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't