23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this foundation i think the price is fair it has good coverage and does work very well on oily skin, you don't have to use a lot a product to get a perfect look! Ive already bought three and I'm going for more!
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
Prefer the normal dry skin one over the one for oily skin even though my face is oily. I always use my fingers to apply and it's pretty lightweight. I do wish my face didn't shine so much after a couple of hours but I like that it's affordable and definitely buying it again.
I've searched long and hard for a foundation product that will cover my imperfections at a nice price (usually around $12 bucks!.) Coverage is heavy but feels light and it fits my skin color perfectly! it doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. This bottle lasts me 3 months at everyday use! I hope Revlon never stops selling this product.
I don't use foundation too much, but this gets the job done. It seems to stay on fine. One thing that I do sometimes is mix a little of this with my moisturizer to make tinted moisturizer. I like this better than just using foundation because it is not so heavy on my skin.
This stuff stay put! It doesn't budge or transfer after I set it and it lasts literally, ALL DAY on my skin. I have oily, textured skin with bad acne and it's hard to find drugstore makeup that covers well, lasts all day and doesn't look cakey, but this stuff works wonders!
This stuff is so great on my skin. I use the combination/oily and it makes it feel so great and doesn't crease in my skin and lasts all day. It's very lightweight and have a full coverage. I love it! Definitely recommend
The oily skin version casts a white overcast on your screen that is not very attractive in photographs or at all. Stays on extremely cakey and just doesn't have as much full coverage. I personally would not recommend this to anyone as to I have yet to see a positive quality.
I know this foundation is loved by many, but it is far too full coverage for me. It feels as though I am wearing a mask and you can definitely see the foundation. It does last all day though. If you need something that is full coverage and lasts all day, this is your cup of tea.
The foundation is the only foundation I have found that doesn't bother my acne. Everyone tells me my skin looks so flawless when i have it on. This is seriously the only foundation I will EVER buy.
I would personally rate this product a four out of five...because I wear makeup everyday and have been using this revlon foundation for a while now. This product has medium to full coverage and is very affective throughout a work/school day. My mother also uses this foundation for her every day look and has been wearing it for years and swears by it. Hopefully this review helps you!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos