23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I prefer it over expensive department store brands. It's a really great consistency, doesn't make me break out, look orange or artificial and stays all day! I buy my original shade, and one quite a bit darker, and mix a little bit at a time as the summer progresses and I get more tan.
It is truly hard to find a drugstore foundation that is long wearing and that doesn't increase the oil production on my face. But this bad boy does the trick. I love that they have an extremely wide color selection since I can go from a light tan to a deep tan (MAC NC 40-42 as reference). I can apply with a flat top kabuki like brush or a damp beauty blender for lighter coverage.
Ive always struggle with finding a good foundation. ive never stuck to the same for so long intill i discovered this one. Ive used mac and other foundations found at the mall kiosk and all where out of my budget and didn't have me in aww. i love that this is so affordable and pay off is amazing for my oily/combination skin!!
I would say this foundation works just as well if not better than MAC's liquid foundation. The Shade range is great, and it doesn't irritate my skin! I have really oily skin so i wish it stayed on a little bit longer but it does much better than other foundations i have tried.
This foundation is really full coverage which is great because it's so hard to find full coverage drugstore foundations. The only issue with this foundation is that it's not yellow based enough for my skin tone. If you wear NW shades this would be a nice foundation for you.
Beauty on a budget. This is my go to foundation, i love how it is on point with the more expensive foundations in terms of quality but i can get it for a reasonable price.It doesn't really last 24 hours for me but i get a good 10 hours especially if you put on a primer first.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I have been using this since my high school years. It gives the fullest most flawless coverage. It is very easy to use and it has buildable coverage. You can purchase at your nearest drugstore. I will continue to buy this product.
I got this because I heard so many people talk about how much they loved this foundation and I was disappointed to find out I didn't feel the same :( I felt like this was very heavy and cakey looking and my face was orange because the lightest shade is way too dark for me.
If you want an airbrush look that lasts all day, this is te foundation for you. They have multiple shades and tones so you get it just right. I would recommend testing the color because it is a thicker foundation so the wrong shade will look bad. But it is an amazing product.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos