23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,420 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I put this foundation over my BB cream because I have horrible skin... This product covered up everything! I doubt it stays on for that long but it does last pretty long! Since I am doing a lot of stuff throughout the day, it does come off a little. Other than that I love it!
For me is the best foundation off all time, mattes, has a super coverage, despite being of low cost has nothing to envy the high end, whit only apply the foundation your face come alive, i love it
One of the best drugstore foundations I have found in a long time and trust me I'm looking! This full coverage foundation is my best friend and I have know this for many many years. Great fro when you know your taking a lot of pictures. It gives an amaizing finish that I love.
Es la mejor base que he probado en toda mi vida. Por tener problemas de acne, siempre he buscado una base que cubra perfectamente todas mis imperfecciones y que sea economica y por su puesto esta es la idea. Deja un acabado perfecto en la piel, jamas me cansare de ella.
This foundation is really full coverage which is great because it's so hard to find full coverage drugstore foundations. The only issue with this foundation is that it's not yellow based enough for my skin tone. If you wear NW shades this would be a nice foundation for you.
This matches my skin tone better than any other foundation I've tried! The coverage isn't fantastic but it's buildable and perfect with a powder on top. It's long lasting and I keep coming back to it every time.
Ive always struggle with finding a good foundation. ive never stuck to the same for so long intill i discovered this one. Ive used mac and other foundations found at the mall kiosk and all where out of my budget and didn't have me in aww. i love that this is so affordable and pay off is amazing for my oily/combination skin!!
Good foundation, easy to blend. If it is set with powder it less likely to breakdown, run or become oily. This is not a summer time outside foundation. It transfers bad and will settle in fine lines.
I love this foundation. A while ago I was on a MAC kick and wanted it so bad. However, I decided to give this one a try. The coverage and finish are phenomenal. It gives you a flawless finish that lasts all day long. I don't want to try anything else because I am so happy with this product.
I suffer from redness/acne/acne scars and this foundation covers it all! I also only use one coat. I get the combination/oily type and it never dries me out. My favorite drugstore foundation by far!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos