BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Steffanie T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I put this foundation over my BB cream because I have horrible skin... This product covered up everything! I doubt it stays on for that long but it does last pretty long! Since I am doing a lot of stuff throughout the day, it does come off a little. Other than that I love it!
Glenis D.
For me is the best foundation off all time, mattes, has a super coverage, despite being of low cost has nothing to envy the high end, whit only apply the foundation your face come alive, i love it
Robyn W.
One of the best drugstore foundations I have found in a long time and trust me I'm looking! This full coverage foundation is my best friend and I have know this for many many years. Great fro when you know your taking a lot of pictures. It gives an amaizing finish that I love.
Maria C.
Doral, FL
Es la mejor base que he probado en toda mi vida. Por tener problemas de acne, siempre he buscado una base que cubra perfectamente todas mis imperfecciones y que sea economica y por su puesto esta es la idea. Deja un acabado perfecto en la piel, jamas me cansare de ella.
Milena Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is really full coverage which is great because it's so hard to find full coverage drugstore foundations. The only issue with this foundation is that it's not yellow based enough for my skin tone. If you wear NW shades this would be a nice foundation for you.
Jessie P.
Fulton, MO
This matches my skin tone better than any other foundation I've tried! The coverage isn't fantastic but it's buildable and perfect with a powder on top. It's long lasting and I keep coming back to it every time.
Leakana T.
Modesto, CA
Ive always struggle with finding a good foundation. ive never stuck to the same for so long intill i discovered this one. Ive used mac and other foundations found at the mall kiosk and all where out of my budget and didn't have me in aww. i love that this is so affordable and pay off is amazing for my oily/combination skin!!
Lori Y.
Girard
Good foundation, easy to blend. If it is set with powder it less likely to breakdown, run or become oily. This is not a summer time outside foundation. It transfers bad and will settle in fine lines.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
I love this foundation. A while ago I was on a MAC kick and wanted it so bad. However, I decided to give this one a try. The coverage and finish are phenomenal. It gives you a flawless finish that lasts all day long. I don't want to try anything else because I am so happy with this product.
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL
I suffer from redness/acne/acne scars and this foundation covers it all! I also only use one coat. I get the combination/oily type and it never dries me out. My favorite drugstore foundation by far!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't