BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Akia A.
Espanola, NM
Everyone kept talking about how great and high end this product is. But I absolutely hate it. It made me look orange and so oily. I looked like I had a fake tan or something. It does stay on for a long time but overall the color selections aren't that great. The yellow-toned & warm-toned are too much on the reddish-orange side.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I really love this drugstore foundation! It's in expense be with full coverage. I would say it has a more natural matte finish. I'm typically oily around my T-zone when I wear foundation and I haven't noticed this to crease.
Haley T.
Huntington
I love how this has light to medium coverage and still makes my skin look flawless. As a person who is not really prone to breakouts and generally has good skin, this product is great. When I have blemishes it helps fade redness. It is long lasting and does not look Cakey at all
Cindy S.
Williamsburg, VA
Obsessed! I used to use a moose foundation & I switched to this product. Let me tell you the first day I wore it a few people told me my skin was glowing and asked what I had been doing to my face! Nothing, just using Revlon colorstay!
nidhi p.
Maple Shade, NJ
Review for: Buff (150) more...
I love this product!! It's matt and it stays put. It is a great everyday foundation. It's comparable to double where foundation but the only con about it is that it does not have a vast color range so you might have to mix to colors in order to get it to match your skin tone.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have very oily skin and this revlon drugstore foundation is my favorite it has many different shades and it does last a long time coverage is a fair amount it does not do a full full coverage but it does much more than light coverage
Kate S.
I have really oily skin and this is the only foundation that works on my skin. It has really great coverage, doesn't slide of my skin, and stays in place all day. I never repurchase foundations but this one I did because it's the only foundation that works for my skin and I'm obsessed with it.
Remly V.
St Augustine, FL
Esta es la base más increíble qué hay. La uso todos los días. Acabado natural, protege contra el sol, el precio es excelente y dura muchísimo. La tengo desde abril y todavía le queda! Perfecta la compraría mil veces!
Morgan I.
I just started using this foundation about a week ago and I love it! This foundation stays in place and covers great! This foundation is easy to use, it's not too pricey either! I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who wants great coverage without costing a fortune.
Emilee D.
After using a few different foundations, I was always disappointed by the fact that, at the end of the day, none of it was still on my face. Revlon Colorstay was still on my face, even lasting through showers and my intense summer work-out sweat. It's light and has great coverage, and while a bit on the pricey side, it's well worth it. Especially if you can snag it on sale like I did.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't