BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley G.
PERRIS , CA
My favorite foundation!! Could be very drying you will need to use a moisturizer before using this. I can't go to sleep with this on and it will still be in place the next morning yes yes I know very bad.
Jessica S.
Flint, MI
Love this foundation, it truly stays on all day. Can dry fast so rub it in fast. Kinda pricey around 12.00 to 13.00 . But they always run a sale buy one get one 50% off. Very good coverage. I have acne prone skin and i use it everyday.
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Nude (200) more...
This is a great foundation for oily skin, especially now that it comes with a pump! It wears nicely for about 8 hours without looking to shiny. It's also not too heavy and still feels breathable. The color selection could be wider as I struggle to find exactly the right shade for me.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
This is probably one of my favorite drugstore foundation. It has a medium to full coverage. It covers my redness and my acne scars. Also it lasts pretty long. I really recommend this foundation if you haven't tried it yet!
Alisha L.
Jericho, NY
This is a good foundation for when you want to look flawless. I wouldn't wear this everyday because it is so heavy but on days when I want to look PERFECT I like to wear this. However the packaging and scent is not very great. If you are sensitive to scents I would steer clear of this foundation because it does smell like paint.
Tonya F.
Colton, NY
I have tried numerous brands of foundations this is by far the best. I have oily skin and tend to break out a lot but with the oily skin combination I have not broke out maybe one or two here or there and for me that is wonderful. The product goes on smooth and stays on lovin it.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
Best foundation. Leaves the skin like a porcelin doll. Lasts all day, it's not matte but it gives a healthy glow. However if you want a matte look all you need is to set with a little extra powder and won't look cakey. Works great for my Yellow skin!!!! Love it I have been using this since middle school.
Lisa N.
I've been using this foundation forever. I have very bad combination skin and imperfections and this makeup is perfect for me. Not too cakey and very blendable. I've experimented with more expensive brands only to come back to this again. Probably purchased this product more than any other cosmetic or beauty product in my life.
Reanna T.
This foundation has been my go to lately. It's cheap from the drugstore, yet is super comparable to higher end such as the Kat Von D lock it foundation. It's matte and stays in place all day long! I also love that it now comes with a pump!
Morgan I.
I just started using this foundation about a week ago and I love it! This foundation stays in place and covers great! This foundation is easy to use, it's not too pricey either! I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who wants great coverage without costing a fortune.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't