BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
This is probably one of my favorite drugstore foundation. It has a medium to full coverage. It covers my redness and my acne scars. Also it lasts pretty long. I really recommend this foundation if you haven't tried it yet!
Lena M.
Brewton
Love this foundation! I've found it to be very affordable, AND having the full coverage that I want. Not to mention it has great staying power as well. I don't even have to use setting spray when I wear it! I would definitely buy again.
Katya C.
RICHMOND, CA
No la cambio por nada , ya tengo 2 años de utilizar esta base y es excelente ya que hay opción para piel mixta a grasa y esa me funciona iona muy bien , buena cobertura , dura muy bien para mi la recomiendo
Ñ
Vanessa P.
Tonganoxie , KS
I bought this foundation on a whim and was surprised by the amount of coverage it provided with such little amount of product! I docked it one star just because it may have been a shade too dark for my skin tone but that's my fault. You don't need setting powder with it either!!
Reanna T.
This foundation has been my go to lately. It's cheap from the drugstore, yet is super comparable to higher end such as the Kat Von D lock it foundation. It's matte and stays in place all day long! I also love that it now comes with a pump!
Annelle E.
London, KY
I heard so many great reviews for this foundation, and immediately gave it a try. Unfortunately for me, it was not a good fit. It streaked bad, and flaked off my skin. It also dried my skin out terrible.
Jessica S.
Flint, MI
Love this foundation, it truly stays on all day. Can dry fast so rub it in fast. Kinda pricey around 12.00 to 13.00 . But they always run a sale buy one get one 50% off. Very good coverage. I have acne prone skin and i use it everyday.
Katie O.
Festus , MO
One of my all time favorite foundations from the drugstore best coverage I have ever got from a drugstore foundation, doesn't get Cakey but it is a little thick. The color selection is phenomenal. I have very sensitive skin that can be acne prone and this has not broke me out at all.
Tonya F.
Colton, NY
I have tried numerous brands of foundations this is by far the best. I have oily skin and tend to break out a lot but with the oily skin combination I have not broke out maybe one or two here or there and for me that is wonderful. The product goes on smooth and stays on lovin it.
Michelle L.
Seattle, WA
I love this foundation! It can definitely be built up to a full coverage foundation and has a nice finish. It is semi water proof but doesn't keep you matte which is something I look for in my foundations. I use my beauty blender with this and it is easy to quickly blend it out.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't