23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is probably one of my favorite drugstore foundation. It has a medium to full coverage. It covers my redness and my acne scars. Also it lasts pretty long. I really recommend this foundation if you haven't tried it yet!
Love this foundation! I've found it to be very affordable, AND having the full coverage that I want. Not to mention it has great staying power as well. I don't even have to use setting spray when I wear it! I would definitely buy again.
No la cambio por nada , ya tengo 2 años de utilizar esta base y es excelente ya que hay opción para piel mixta a grasa y esa me funciona iona muy bien , buena cobertura , dura muy bien para mi la recomiendo
I bought this foundation on a whim and was surprised by the amount of coverage it provided with such little amount of product! I docked it one star just because it may have been a shade too dark for my skin tone but that's my fault. You don't need setting powder with it either!!
This foundation has been my go to lately. It's cheap from the drugstore, yet is super comparable to higher end such as the Kat Von D lock it foundation. It's matte and stays in place all day long! I also love that it now comes with a pump!
I heard so many great reviews for this foundation, and immediately gave it a try. Unfortunately for me, it was not a good fit. It streaked bad, and flaked off my skin. It also dried my skin out terrible.
Love this foundation, it truly stays on all day. Can dry fast so rub it in fast. Kinda pricey around 12.00 to 13.00 . But they always run a sale buy one get one 50% off. Very good coverage. I have acne prone skin and i use it everyday.
One of my all time favorite foundations from the drugstore best coverage I have ever got from a drugstore foundation, doesn't get Cakey but it is a little thick. The color selection is phenomenal. I have very sensitive skin that can be acne prone and this has not broke me out at all.
I have tried numerous brands of foundations this is by far the best. I have oily skin and tend to break out a lot but with the oily skin combination I have not broke out maybe one or two here or there and for me that is wonderful. The product goes on smooth and stays on lovin it.
I love this foundation! It can definitely be built up to a full coverage foundation and has a nice finish. It is semi water proof but doesn't keep you matte which is something I look for in my foundations. I use my beauty blender with this and it is easy to quickly blend it out.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos