BY REVLON

• How do you prefer to apply? 63 Answers
  • I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Mayra G.
I use this as an everyday foundation. It is full coverage and it is long lasting. They recently changed it now it comes with the pump which makes it way easier to apply. I compare it to the estee lauder foundation but way cheaper. I also like how they have it for every skin oily or dry.
Ashley D.
Killeen, TX
I don't like this foundation at all. I had trouble trying to match, I return it twice and the finally got my shade. It easy to apply but I feel like the coverage and finish is not that great. They have a large variety of shades, I guess that's one of the few good things that I have to say.
emily g.
I swear by this foundation! I try other ones and then always go back to this! It's very buildable. I always get compliments when I wear it. It can be full coverage but it isn't heavy on your face. I have a very red complexion and this covers it completely! I always recommend this foundation!
Rose I.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
Drugstore with a high end feel. Love this product it is super long lasting as advertised. Medium to full coverage that is build able. Very good for oily skin stays matte. I would recommend this product and definitely repurchase.
Anna B.
This is my favorite foundation. It covers all of the redness in my skin and doesn't look cakey. It lasts the 8 hours I'm at school plus more until I take my makeup off at night. I will definitely repurchase
Karen B.
Los Angeles, CA
Revlon Colorstay .. an ideal base for mixed skins with grease with a very high coverage. Long lasting, no mask effect with a luminous appearance.
A base that is specially designed to control glitters and regulate excess sebum in the skin, keeping a fresh look on the skin throughout the day.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I normally use Mac makeup but when I'm low on money I buy revlon color stay because it's the closest thing to Mac. It has great coverage and it just works great. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for foundation with a lot of coverage but who doesn't wanna spend a lot of money.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This is an outstanding drug store foundation that is a dupe for ELDW. They have at least a couple different kinds, one for oily, one for dry. It is a medium to full coverage foundation that works beautifully.
Haley M.
Howell, MI
Revlon ColorStay is one of my favorite medium-coverage foundations. I have fair, acne prone skin with acne scars and this foundation does wonderful at evening out my skin tone as well as covering all bumps.
Gill L.
San Mateo, CA
I have super oily skin so when I found this foundation I was super excited to try it because it comes in so many different shades, and I love the drugstore price! This foundation doesn't dry out your skin and isn't too heavy when you apply it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't