23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,428 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love a foundation that provides me with terrific coverage, and this really does the trick. I have combination skin, so this is a wonderful foundation for me. I also love that it does not have a heavy scent, as I have found in other foundations. I also love how well it keeps my face from looking shiny and the color stays true. It blends well with my skin tone, and offers a variety of realistic, normal-looking shades to choose from.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige, Sand Beige 180 more...
One of the best full coverage drug store foundations for oily skin! I find it hard to find a foundation that is for oily skin that is truly full coverage, but this one hides my acne scars so well! It can look cakey if you use too much, so use small amounts and build up as needed!
I thought this foundation after long searched kind of foundation that congregate in patches on my dry skin. I was very pleased find out that this was a full coverage doing application with flawless coverage. I honestly cannot believe I found such good product from a drugstore brand!
Review for: Nude (200) more...
This is a great foundation for oily skin, especially now that it comes with a pump! It wears nicely for about 8 hours without looking to shiny. It's also not too heavy and still feels breathable. The color selection could be wider as I struggle to find exactly the right shade for me.
I have combination skin and live in the hot humid south...this will stay on ALL day even after sweating and cleaning all day..LOL...sounds gross but it's true....I would recommend this for mature skin for full coverage...it covers any blemishes and scars. Buff is my favorite shade and during the summer, I supplement it with a bronzer.
I can't live without this foundation! It is super smooth, affordable and covers up any unwanted blemishes! I don't think it lasts as long as it is meant to but with my oily skin makeup often doesn't last!
Fell in love with Revlon's color stay! This foundation works wonders! I have oily skin and it's hard to find a product that actually lasts and doesn't get shiny at the end of the day. The coverage is amazing not cake like and comes in a variety of shades and colors! Definitely recommend this product!
I wish all the good reviews on this product applied to me, but unfortunately not. It is a great item if your skin is truly oily, if your skin is combination then it will stick to any and all dry patches you have. Awesome price, and great product for the right skin type, just not for me.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos