BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mel W.
I love a foundation that provides me with terrific coverage, and this really does the trick. I have combination skin, so this is a wonderful foundation for me. I also love that it does not have a heavy scent, as I have found in other foundations. I also love how well it keeps my face from looking shiny and the color stays true. It blends well with my skin tone, and offers a variety of realistic, normal-looking shades to choose from.
Kelsey G.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige, Sand Beige 180 more...
One of the best full coverage drug store foundations for oily skin! I find it hard to find a foundation that is for oily skin that is truly full coverage, but this one hides my acne scars so well! It can look cakey if you use too much, so use small amounts and build up as needed!
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
I thought this foundation after long searched kind of foundation that congregate in patches on my dry skin. I was very pleased find out that this was a full coverage doing application with flawless coverage. I honestly cannot believe I found such good product from a drugstore brand!
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Nude (200) more...
This is a great foundation for oily skin, especially now that it comes with a pump! It wears nicely for about 8 hours without looking to shiny. It's also not too heavy and still feels breathable. The color selection could be wider as I struggle to find exactly the right shade for me.
Erica F.
Talladega, AL
I have combination skin and live in the hot humid south...this will stay on ALL day even after sweating and cleaning all day..LOL...sounds gross but it's true....I would recommend this for mature skin for full coverage...it covers any blemishes and scars. Buff is my favorite shade and during the summer, I supplement it with a bronzer.
Taylor H.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other more...
This is a good foundation. But I love the whipped kind so much more. This one seems to oxidize after a while and looks gross. It’s definitely good coverage just needs touch ups throughout the day. Overall I’d recommend it.
McKinsey  J.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Buff more...
Iv been wearing this makeup since high school! Love how it never makes me break out. Recently iv bought a new bottle that came with a pump from fredmeyers. Makes the product even better! Thank you revlon!
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
I can't live without this foundation! It is super smooth, affordable and covers up any unwanted blemishes! I don't think it lasts as long as it is meant to but with my oily skin makeup often doesn't last!
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Fell in love with Revlon's color stay! This foundation works wonders! I have oily skin and it's hard to find a product that actually lasts and doesn't get shiny at the end of the day. The coverage is amazing not cake like and comes in a variety of shades and colors! Definitely recommend this product!
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
I wish all the good reviews on this product applied to me, but unfortunately not. It is a great item if your skin is truly oily, if your skin is combination then it will stick to any and all dry patches you have. Awesome price, and great product for the right skin type, just not for me.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't