BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
This is by far one of my most favorite foundations! I'm all into #cakeface and this foundation can go from medium to full coverage depending on how your feeling. Great and not too heavy on the face, blendability is easy and love the finish!
Cydney S.
Casselberry, FL
So far so good! I have been using this product for almost a week and I am already in love with it! It is by far the best foundation I have used in a while. I feel like it is true to it's word and would last "24 hours" My skin looks flawless and I think this will be my new favorite product!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This is an outstanding drug store foundation that is a dupe for ELDW. They have at least a couple different kinds, one for oily, one for dry. It is a medium to full coverage foundation that works beautifully.
Katie V.
Pittsford, NY
While this keep my super-oily skin matte for a full day of wear, it also feels heavy on my face. I also feel like you can obviously tell I'm wearing a think makeup, which is not the look I usually go for. This line has an excellent range of colors and really is mattifying and long lasting. This might be the best in the drugstore, but I'd rather spend a little more to get a better look. I chose to return mine because it's just too heavy and cake-y for everyday wear.
Annie H.
Review for: Buff more...
I used to use this several years ago and wouldn't use anything else...tried it again recently and was really disappointed....not nearly the coverage, the shade was all wrong and the finish was an odd mixture of wet and dry. Won't buy again.
Sara A.
Somerville, MA
This is by far the best drug store foundation, it is always my go-to. It's fairly priced for its quality and its coverage is build-able from medium to full. It does kinda have a strong scent but you will get used to it and its worth it. But I don't see the difference between the normal-dry skin version and the combination-oily skin version.
Mariángel F.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite foundation ever. I love the fact it comes in two presentations so it is perfect for everyone. The coverage is great and it does not feel heavy at all. I've bought it twice and I'm pretty sure I'll buy it again!
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
I tried three different shades and none worked out for me. I guess because I have yellowish undertones but you would think with all the colors available, I'd at least find something. I mixed two colors to get something close but in the end I always thought it looked pretty heavy.

The coverage is good but it's hard to stay matte with this.
Heather B.
Whitinsville, MA
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
I have used Revlon Color Stay since I was a teenager! Not in Cappuccino however. It is a great all day stay. I have tried other every day drug store foundations and I keep coming back to Revlon Color Stay.
Elise L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This foundation is great. Applied with a brush, it goes on smooth and covers everything. Even though it is for oily skin, it will last maybe half the day for me (4-5 hours) after setting with powder. For my oily facade that is incredible. Revlon is always on sale and there is always a coupon, good price anyway and good value. Try it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't