BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Emily O.
I love love love this foundation! I have purchased over 6 of these, I swear. It is definitely buildable, with medium to full coverage. It does not crease and I do not find it necessary to apply a powder afterwards( but I do anyways). It covers up anything you want covered without looking cakey or feeling gross. Great product for a great price!
Vanessa P.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Mineral 10 Deep more...
I have an oily T zone and most makeup use to disappear with the shine, until I found Revlon's Color Stay. If I have to blot my shine away the color stays. I love this product and the color matches my complexion perfectly. I always hear "You have beautiful skin" Who doesn't want to hear that.
Hannah M.
Brighton, MA
I haven't tried the new formula of this foundation, but I've always been very dissatisfied with it. It oxidizes horribly on my skin and always left me feeling greasy and like I didn't have enough coverage.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
I got the wrong type of foundation.. I accidentally didn't get the one for combo skin but its okay. although it doesn't last too long for me. I have to use a set in spray which helped a little but not too much. once I finish the bottle hopefully I can find my color on the combo foundation,
Austin V.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is one of the better drugstore foundations and especially the oily/combo combination. A really good shade range and affordable price. They reformulated a few years back and beforehand I hated it but now I really enjoy it. I just find it to be a bit oily towards the end of the day wearing it
Lindsay Y.
Connersville, IN
Review for: Buff more...
This is my favorite foundation! It is similar to MAC studio fix foundation at a much cheaper price. My favorite shade is natural beige, but I go a shade darker in the summer. My skin tends to get oily and this foundation doesn't break me out.
Elizabeth C.
Topeka, KS
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation, I can make it work but usually it cakes up on me. It has a medium to buildable coverage. I wasn't wowed by it and I heard so many good things, I ended up disappointed.
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Amazing drugstore staple! Affordable and effective! Doesn't budge with a great array of colors! I purchased mine at rite aid. They have normal/dry to oily/ combo foundation as well. Something for everyone.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Buff more...
I felt that this foundation was a little pricey for being a drugstore purchase, but I had a coupon so I decided to try it. It gave me great coverage but I noticed that when I started to sweat in the summer heat, it got a little cakey on my face. I might try this again in the colder months.
Sara B.
This is one of my ride or die favorite foundations for daily use. It works great on my combination skin. It doesn't cling to my dry patches or get oily in my T-zone. Love this product and recommend it to others!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't