BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rena A.
Riverview, FL
If your looking for a good all day foundation girls this is for you.
Doesn't clog your pores and it last all day. the best part of it lasting all day is that it cleans off easily with makeup remover.
no to very little residue
and very light... doesn't look or fell like a mask is on your face
jaimie S.
West Allis, WI
The only drugstore foundation that works for my oily skin! It truly stays all day and doesnt end up melting off with the oils from my skin. I was easily able to find a pale enough color for my skin, which is also a challenge I have with foundations. Worth the price and you get a lot of product!
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
This is the only foundation I will use! It covers very nicely, it blends easily, and it's just all around easy to work with! You also don't need a lot, to get the job done, so a bottle will last me a while. If applied properly, it doesn't look like you're wearing concealer! And it lasts all day.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my holy grail foundation. It gives me great coverage and lasts with primer and powder throughout the day. I love the extent of the colors and how they adapt the formula for different skin types. Fav foundation everrrrr!
Jessica F.
I really do love this product. I'm very picky about foundation because I hate ones that look too thick or don't match well. It's taken me a few tries to find the right shade but I finally have and I love it! It doesn't feel heavy on my face and definitely keeps me from looking greasy and oily!
Shania R.
Despite the revlon hype, I didn't fancy this foundation too much. I like the formula its light and a little gets your face done. However the shade range is a little off putting, I'm yellow toned and my match was cappuccino and it was sooo RED. I don't particularly love mixing foundations but otherwise I have nothing bad to say about this.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best drug store foundations. Gives a flawless full coverage look (if applied correctly) that last all day. The only reasons I don't repurchase it is because of the awful smell. I can't stand it. And I noticed that sometimes it would oxidize and become dark/orangey after a few hours.
Amber M.
Chetek
Have been using this foundation for a few years now. I love that they now have the pump head which makes it really easy to apply. It has decent coverage and doesn't cake. I also love that it has SPF and comes in the combination oily formula, as it keeps my shine away for the majority of the day.
Meghan M.
I have been using this foundation for about three years now and I love it. I use the one for combination/oily skin and I do find that if I set it with a powder, my skin stays pretty matte. It does not oxidize on me and looks really natural when applied with a beauty blender or even my fingers.
Crystal J.
It's a great liquid foundation, stays all day and good for any skin type. I used the combination oily, this help to cover the imperfections caused for acne. I have with me for 1 year and I loved. I buy it again. is a great product and works very well with oily skin.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't