23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
A lot of people says this is a dupe for Estée Lauder double wear, I would say it's almost like it. The coverage is full and long lasting and matte. Lots of color to choose and it has for dry skin and oily skin
Review for: Other more...
I used this product for years. For a drugstore brand it's one of the best out there. It definitely is not a good product as far as longevity because it does get kinda nasty after a while and stop blending correctly. Other than that it's great and i'd suggest it to all first time foundation users.
Review for: Other more...
I am not a big fan of drugstore foundations compared to my all time favorite Mac matchmaster foundation. But this is by far the best drugstore foundation I've found that works well with my combination and very pale skin. The coverage is flawless. My normal shade is buff.
I love this foundation! I believe it's buildable to get a medium coverage. For me, a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel nice and look nice. It also has spf and it doesn't have a harsh fragrance which I love because my skin is extra sensitive. I receive good compliments with this makeup , I would highly recommend it to others. :)
Medium to full coverage. very inexpensive. Compared to many high end foundations. texture is just right not to clumpy or runny. Easy to apply with fingers, brush or beauty blender. Many shades to choose from so your choices are not limited. Its definitely a foundation i always go back to.
Great product and very full coverage and very affordable you can find it at any drugstore very long lasting and stays on this foundation is my holy grail and I use it a lot and I purchased my second bottle two weeks ago would highly recommend it
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Have been using this foundation for a few years now. I love that they now have the pump head which makes it really easy to apply. It has decent coverage and doesn't cake. I also love that it has SPF and comes in the combination oily formula, as it keeps my shine away for the majority of the day.
I have super oily skin so when I found this foundation I was super excited to try it because it comes in so many different shades, and I love the drugstore price! This foundation doesn't dry out your skin and isn't too heavy when you apply it.
This is really one of the best drug store foundations on the market. It is thin and easy to apply for medium coverage, it is further mattified with setting powder. It will last a whole 12hr shift with only some small areas noticeable around nose and mouth. It does transfer onto clothes which is unfortunate but overall a good product.
I don't like this foundation at all. I had trouble trying to match, I return it twice and the finally got my shade. It easy to apply but I feel like the coverage and finish is not that great. They have a large variety of shades, I guess that's one of the few good things that I have to say.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos