23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,423 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,765 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
BETTER THAN SOME HIGH END FOUNDATIONS OUT THERE. The finish is satin to matte and it is runny, but dries down. THIS FOUNDATIONS IS SUPER LONG LASTING. I could literally go out in the sun and play a sport and my face would have minimal shine. Long story short, I would totally recommend this.
I absolutely love this Revlon ColorStay makeup foundation I have a very dry skin and it says it's for normal to too dry and my skin is dry so if you do have dry skin I don't recommend this at all whatsoever it makes your skin more dry and kind of flaky
Great product and very full coverage and very affordable you can find it at any drugstore very long lasting and stays on this foundation is my holy grail and I use it a lot and I purchased my second bottle two weeks ago would highly recommend it
Fue las Primeras bases uso Que y lo sigo Haciendo, actualmente uso la sand beige y me va muy bien con ella, se adhiere muy bien a la piel, no se nota que tienes base tiene gran cubrimiento, ademas de que dura todo el día en perfecto estado a mi me encanta probar productos nuevos, pero esta base siempre esta con mis cosméticos, es de mis preferidas.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Have been using this foundation for a few years now. I love that they now have the pump head which makes it really easy to apply. It has decent coverage and doesn't cake. I also love that it has SPF and comes in the combination oily formula, as it keeps my shine away for the majority of the day.
After trying Colorstay, these are my findings :1. Not as yellow compared with others. 2. Leaves a soft dewy finish on skin, not as matte as MAC's. 3. Staying power for combination oily skin is almost on par, lasting up to 11 hours on some days for me. 4. No issues of transferring to your pillow if you decide to take a nap! I'm very happy with the results and will be purchasing again!
I love this foundation! I believe it's buildable to get a medium coverage. For me, a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel nice and look nice. It also has spf and it doesn't have a harsh fragrance which I love because my skin is extra sensitive. I receive good compliments with this makeup , I would highly recommend it to others. :)
It is the best foundation I've ever used , all day stays , not transferred , I can dry the sweat and retouch if necessary, would not change anything about her, or its packaging , in general I really like and would buy ever. I definitely would buy again
Medium to full coverage. very inexpensive. Compared to many high end foundations. texture is just right not to clumpy or runny. Easy to apply with fingers, brush or beauty blender. Many shades to choose from so your choices are not limited. Its definitely a foundation i always go back to.
Despite the revlon hype, I didn't fancy this foundation too much. I like the formula its light and a little gets your face done. However the shade range is a little off putting, I'm yellow toned and my match was cappuccino and it was sooo RED. I don't particularly love mixing foundations but otherwise I have nothing bad to say about this.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos