23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
It has very good coverage . It stays on throughout the day . It has a matte finish and it is very easy to apply I highly recommend this foundation been using it for about 4 months . It's long lasting and gets the job done definitely would buy again .
I absolute love this foundation and have been using it for years! It gives great coverage and lasts all day! I have a few acne scars and this foundation covers it without needing concealer! I put a foundation on top of it to set it so if you do that, I think you'll be really happy with this product!
At first I didn't like this foundation but after giving it another shot it has become my everyday foundation and it lasts so long and looks great I love it. I suggest moisturizing well before if you have dry skin
I am sure that this foundation is one of the best on the market, in spite of not being very expensive fully delivers what it promises!!
I have nothing bad to say about this foundation, would buy a thousand times .
I have oily to combination skin and I love this makeup! It lasts all day and it matches my face which is normally a problem for me. It is a full coverage foundation that does not need to be reapplied and doesn't melt off like many other drug store brands. This is my top choice for foundation.
This is the only foundation I will use! It covers very nicely, it blends easily, and it's just all around easy to work with! You also don't need a lot, to get the job done, so a bottle will last me a while. If applied properly, it doesn't look like you're wearing concealer! And it lasts all day.
Medium to full coverage. very inexpensive. Compared to many high end foundations. texture is just right not to clumpy or runny. Easy to apply with fingers, brush or beauty blender. Many shades to choose from so your choices are not limited. Its definitely a foundation i always go back to.
This is my every day foundation. I started with the one for oily skin, and when it was all sold out I bought the one for normal/combination skin and I like it better. It doesn't look orange at all, and it stays put well all day, and covers well, which are all things I find necessary with my skin.
BETTER THAN SOME HIGH END FOUNDATIONS OUT THERE. The finish is satin to matte and it is runny, but dries down. THIS FOUNDATIONS IS SUPER LONG LASTING. I could literally go out in the sun and play a sport and my face would have minimal shine. Long story short, I would totally recommend this.
I love revlon color stay. I have been using this foundation in combination with higher end foundations for years, and this is such a great alternative for people who don't want to spend much for a good foundation that lasts. Some of things I really like about the color stay line is that it has SPF and and good variety of color selection. The price is great, and this will give you an almost flawless face.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos