BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Claudia G.
Carson, CA
Review for: Buff more...
Ive used this foundation for years now and its great. Ive tried other foundations but I always come back to this one. Its stays on ALL day. I have sensitive skin so most foundations break me out but this one doesn't. I have oily/combination skin and I don't have to set this foundation with a powder.
Madisun M.
No thank you. My first issue is my fault in picking the shade but the shade i got is way too orange. Besides that, it doesn't blend well and the coverage is meh. It oxidizes during the day and overall just looks gross.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
Revlon Colorstay foundation is my holy grail foundation! I've tried everything from high end and in between and I keep coming back to Colorstay! It goes on great, makes my skin look flawless and has amazing staying power!!!
Christy R.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I am very picky about foundations. I have tried high end expensive brands and I always come right back to this one. I love the price point on it and most of all I love the complete coverage I get with it in easy to match shades for all skin tones. It stays on all day without a settings spray as well.
Sydney E.
Long Beach, CA
Oh my gosh I cannot express how much I love this foundation. This and the Fit Me foundation are my favorite drugstore brands of foundation! I first originally bought this foundation because I heard it was a close dupe for Mac foundation and although I am horrible at comparing different products, I have got to say I loved it regardless!
Kelly R.
Saginaw, MI
This is probably one of my favorite foundations ever! I have oily, acne prone skin and this product manages to last all day if properly set. It is quite matte, but still gives a nice finish. Coverage is medium to full depending on how you apply it.
Lea H.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I purchased this last month because I was looking for a new foundation and everyone had such good things to say about this. However I did not like it at all. I have dry skin and it just clumped up and got patchy.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This is my all time favorite drug store foundation. My skin is combination, both oily and dry. I don't think it would be really good for dry skin though because it seemed to control my oil better than hydrating my dryness
member-2653374a0
The only foundation I use so far I had never used foundation till like 2 years ago. I got some sun damage and decided to try one but didn't wanna feel cakey or still and this fills wonderful love the matte finish since I have oily skin my skin fills and looks like porcelain. Afraid to try any others I think I'll stay here lol
Andrea W.
Maple Valley, Wa
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
This is the only foundation I use on my skin. I have oily skin and rosacea, and every other product I've tried melts off within hours and can't cover the redness. While this formula is a bit thick, I appreciate the coverage it provides and I've gotten used to having that light layer on my face.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't