23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Buff more...
Ive used this foundation for years now and its great. Ive tried other foundations but I always come back to this one. Its stays on ALL day. I have sensitive skin so most foundations break me out but this one doesn't. I have oily/combination skin and I don't have to set this foundation with a powder.
No thank you. My first issue is my fault in picking the shade but the shade i got is way too orange. Besides that, it doesn't blend well and the coverage is meh. It oxidizes during the day and overall just looks gross.
Revlon Colorstay foundation is my holy grail foundation! I've tried everything from high end and in between and I keep coming back to Colorstay! It goes on great, makes my skin look flawless and has amazing staying power!!!
I am very picky about foundations. I have tried high end expensive brands and I always come right back to this one. I love the price point on it and most of all I love the complete coverage I get with it in easy to match shades for all skin tones. It stays on all day without a settings spray as well.
Oh my gosh I cannot express how much I love this foundation. This and the Fit Me foundation are my favorite drugstore brands of foundation! I first originally bought this foundation because I heard it was a close dupe for Mac foundation and although I am horrible at comparing different products, I have got to say I loved it regardless!
This is probably one of my favorite foundations ever! I have oily, acne prone skin and this product manages to last all day if properly set. It is quite matte, but still gives a nice finish. Coverage is medium to full depending on how you apply it.
The only foundation I use so far I had never used foundation till like 2 years ago. I got some sun damage and decided to try one but didn't wanna feel cakey or still and this fills wonderful love the matte finish since I have oily skin my skin fills and looks like porcelain. Afraid to try any others I think I'll stay here lol
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
This is the only foundation I use on my skin. I have oily skin and rosacea, and every other product I've tried melts off within hours and can't cover the redness. While this formula is a bit thick, I appreciate the coverage it provides and I've gotten used to having that light layer on my face.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos