BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Charissa J.
This product was only one star for me. I have used a ton of foundations over the years , but this one is one of my least favorites. It sits on top of my skin , and doesn't look nice at all, and the shade range for super pale skin is poor. Even the fairest shade was at least 2 shades too dark for me.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
Revlon Colorstay foundation is my holy grail foundation! I've tried everything from high end and in between and I keep coming back to Colorstay! It goes on great, makes my skin look flawless and has amazing staying power!!!
Amanda W.
I used this foundation in high school and then went back to mary kay as it had better coverage for my acne prone skin. Now that I am in college and acne isn't as much of an issue anymore I went back to this. I can't say enough of how great it works. It stays on all day, has decent coverage (I have an uneven skin tone) and it matches my skin color great. I also have not broken out from switching make ups either. Not to mention the price for the amount of foundation you get is fabulous.
Stacy F.
Plano, TX
I absolute love this foundation and have been using it for years! It gives great coverage and lasts all day! I have a few acne scars and this foundation covers it without needing concealer! I put a foundation on top of it to set it so if you do that, I think you'll be really happy with this product!
Lori B.
I really love this foundation. It has great coverage that doesn't sweat off- even in humid Florida!- and has a great finish. My only gripe is the packaging. I SO prefer a pump and it would be so much easier to get the right amount of product. I feel like I waste too much getting it out of the bottle.
Andrea W.
Maple Valley, Wa
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
This is the only foundation I use on my skin. I have oily skin and rosacea, and every other product I've tried melts off within hours and can't cover the redness. While this formula is a bit thick, I appreciate the coverage it provides and I've gotten used to having that light layer on my face.
🎀Viviana🎀 S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
This is my go-to drugstore coverup! I love how long it last (almost a whole day!) and it is super build able. It can get a little cakey though but that's only if you apply TOO much but can be easily fixed. Also another downside is that it doesn't have a pump :/ so that means you can accidentally end up pouring out to much but other than that I love it
Tammy D.
Bristol, VA
I absolutely love this foundation! It's great for my oily skin and keeps me looking and feeling great all throughout the day. It requires a very small amount of touch ups throughout the day and I've been getting compliments on my skin!
Karina A.
Fort Worth, TX
The reason why I stopped using it was because I couldn't find a shade that worked with my skin tone I have a yellow under tone and this foundation would be too light when I applied it and when it settled it would almost look a bit red on me. I didn't like it at all it defeated the purpose of wearing a foundation if it was going to be noticeable.
Shaelyn L.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
Good coverage. I have sensitive skin and this has never bothered it. I would highly recommend this product. The color stay whipped is also good however this one is much easier to use due to the way it is dispensed.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't