BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Danielle C.
Helotes, Tx
Every single time I stray from this foundation I'm disappointed and go right back to it, its the only drugstore foundation that I think is worth purchasing, its pretty full coverage and blends wonderfully, after a little powder to set it i look pretty dang flawless, love love love. my only con with this is that sometimes I feel like I'm in between two shades
Kasey K.
This foundation, after only two uses, broke me out in cystic pimples all up and down my face. The only thing good about it was the coverage. It didn't even wear on my skin for half the day. Made my face uncomfortably tingly and itchy. Would not buy again. But, if it works for you, that's well and good. :)
Juliann D.
Hampton, GA
I've been using Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation for years but as it is pricey I have been searching for an alternative that would still give me the long-lasting power. Revlon's Colorstay was my answer! It is just as long-lasting as Estee Lauder and at a fraction of the price! I'm a user for life!
Yuri K.
I have to warn you that I don't normally wear foundation. But, I've heard so many good things about this that I decided to try it. It is not for people who want a natural flawless look - it feels thick, almost like you are painting on a face. I didn't feel the "soft-flex" at all. Also, it sets really fast, which makes it tough to blend. I would say this is not for novice foundation users who want a natural look.
Kiara M.
Woodstock, CT
The color payoff is amazing - it covers everything. I also like the smooth liquid consistency. However, I have normal-oily combination skin and even on my oily parts, this cakes. I've never had such a striking cakey look at the end of the day with any other product. This would probably be suitable for REALLY oily skin.
Amanda W.
I used this foundation in high school and then went back to mary kay as it had better coverage for my acne prone skin. Now that I am in college and acne isn't as much of an issue anymore I went back to this. I can't say enough of how great it works. It stays on all day, has decent coverage (I have an uneven skin tone) and it matches my skin color great. I also have not broken out from switching make ups either. Not to mention the price for the amount of foundation you get is fabulous.
Kristin P.
Roseto, PA
I love this foundation! I have very oily skin and i am usually at work for 10 hours with people staring at me talking all day, this foundation gives me the confidence knowing that i don't look oily and shiny all day! Plus it has medium/high coverage, so i do not even need to use a concealer.

I apply it with a damp makeup sponge and it looks great!
Lori B.
I really love this foundation. It has great coverage that doesn't sweat off- even in humid Florida!- and has a great finish. My only gripe is the packaging. I SO prefer a pump and it would be so much easier to get the right amount of product. I feel like I waste too much getting it out of the bottle.
Karina A.
Fort Worth, TX
The reason why I stopped using it was because I couldn't find a shade that worked with my skin tone I have a yellow under tone and this foundation would be too light when I applied it and when it settled it would almost look a bit red on me. I didn't like it at all it defeated the purpose of wearing a foundation if it was going to be noticeable.
Samantha O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to foundation because it just lasts and lasts and covers completely, but it doesn't play well with many moisturizers and sunblocks so I only rated it a B. Also, it sometimes flakes my cheeks which I hate, but of all of the many foundations I have used, this is definitely my favorite.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't