BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kayla H.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is thicker and therefore provides full coverage. If you're looking for something that'll give you light to medium coverage, you'll probably want to go with a different foundation, but if you're looking to hide a lot of blemishes, dark spots, uneven skin tone, etc., this is the one for you!
Zuleyma J.
Great foundation! It covers all the blemishes in my face and it works great with my oily face. It has a smooth finish and it lasts all day. It is really easy to apply with the pump and I would recommend it to anyone.
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I used to wear this for so many years until they changed the formula. This was my absolute favorite foundation because it was the only one that would cover my acne scars and dark spots. Now, it's watery and they added spf to it that breaks my face out.
Sara H.
Clarkston, WA
Everyone loves this makeup, and for the price I wanted to, too. I have combination skin and the oily formula sits on my skin weird and dries it out sooo bad. I get horrible creases around my glasses and by the end of the day it looks cakey and horrible.
Kaila V.
My favorite drugstore makeup. I use the formula for oily skin and it keeps me matte without drying out my skin and has amazing, buildable coverage. I keep repurchasing because I haven't found anything I like better.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
Review for: Mineral 10 Deep more...
Revlon used to be my favorite makeup company. I didn't mind paying there prices for there make up. But they stopped making my favorite kind of make up and ever since I have yet to fine one that I love like I used to.
Marie S.
Review for: Buff more...
This is my favorite foundation hands down. It is often compared to higher end foundations. It's a medium to full coverage and the price is anywhere from 10-14 dollars depending where you get it which is not bad considering the quality. It lasts me all day and looks great on my skin. I'm definitely going to be buying more of this foundation. So. Good.
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Other more...
Su packaging es muy práctico, es una base económica se encuentra en farmacia, tiene muchos tonos tanto para piel rosada y amarilla y para piel seca y grasa, es cobertura media, función normal para piel grasa, no es tan duradera como dice ser!
Ashley M.
Easley, SC
A go-to cheap foundation! Definitely recommend for oily/combo skin! Make sure you use a powder to set the foundation, or else your face will be oily throughout the day. Also, I would wear this makeup to school for eight hours, and after about 5 oil would be seeping through. I would recommend using a wet sponge to apply because it's not a very wet foundation.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
This foundation is seriously amazing and definitely a staple in my makeup collection! It's not a full coverage but it's definitely buildable! I use it for dry skin and it's not oily at all! I always repurchase this foundation! Awesome awesome awesome!!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't