BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Stephanie V.
Rock Hill, SC
This is by far, the best foundation I've tried. I have tried them all and always come back to this brand and this product. It last all day for me, normally has colors that match my skin tone (unless I'm in-between shades) and will cover the nastiest breakouts. And you seriously cannot beat the price. :)
Sara H.
Clarkston, WA
Everyone loves this makeup, and for the price I wanted to, too. I have combination skin and the oily formula sits on my skin weird and dries it out sooo bad. I get horrible creases around my glasses and by the end of the day it looks cakey and horrible.
Joviana K.
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I always recommend to anyone who asks for an opinion for foundations. Medium - Full coverage, flawless finish, and comes in formulas for Dry/Normal and Combination/Oily skin. It benefits every skin type! Haven't come across another drugstore foundation that can compare yet, so I'll continue to always go back to this!
Terrie C.
Review for: Buff (150) more...
Hands down my favorite drug store foundation! It's easy to match to your skin color with the wide variety they have. Love how smooth and easy it blends and you can't beat the price with the kind of coverage it gives!
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
You know what's funny? I recently purchased the Giorgio Armani maestro foundation and the MAKEUP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION, and this was just as good, if not better than both. I know that's sacreligious to say, and almost blasphemous, but I mean it. I reach for this over those. It stays all day. Has good range of colors, and high coverage. Skip the designer foundations and go right to revlon. You'll see EXACTLY what I mean.
Rachael E.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
I've been searching for years to find a foundation that covers my redness, lasts all day, and looks great. I've finally found it with this foundation. I've tried foundations ten times the cost that weren't as amazing.
Jordan N.
Brighton, CO
I have acne scars and this covered them up beautifully! It stays on for a good part of the day and it seems as if the longer you where it the better you look! the finish is very nice to and it didn't break me out! The one for dry skin is best to use because the one for oily skin makes you look more oily!
Kayla H.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is thicker and therefore provides full coverage. If you're looking for something that'll give you light to medium coverage, you'll probably want to go with a different foundation, but if you're looking to hide a lot of blemishes, dark spots, uneven skin tone, etc., this is the one for you!
jessica b.
Manvel, TX
I cant even brag on this product enough! it actually last! its so easy to apply and a little goes along way! its so easy to blend with. one time i fell asleep with this on and i woke up and none of it seemed to dissapear! it last all day and it feels like i have nothing on! this is my favorite foundation!
Jodi J.
Los Angeles
I love this foundation and have been using it for years. I have rosacea and this is the only foundation that can cover my redness while matching my skin perfectly. If you have problem skin this would really help to cover it up with a minimal application.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't