23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is by far, the best foundation I've tried. I have tried them all and always come back to this brand and this product. It last all day for me, normally has colors that match my skin tone (unless I'm in-between shades) and will cover the nastiest breakouts. And you seriously cannot beat the price. :)
Everyone loves this makeup, and for the price I wanted to, too. I have combination skin and the oily formula sits on my skin weird and dries it out sooo bad. I get horrible creases around my glasses and by the end of the day it looks cakey and horrible.
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I always recommend to anyone who asks for an opinion for foundations. Medium - Full coverage, flawless finish, and comes in formulas for Dry/Normal and Combination/Oily skin. It benefits every skin type! Haven't come across another drugstore foundation that can compare yet, so I'll continue to always go back to this!
You know what's funny? I recently purchased the Giorgio Armani maestro foundation and the MAKEUP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION, and this was just as good, if not better than both. I know that's sacreligious to say, and almost blasphemous, but I mean it. I reach for this over those. It stays all day. Has good range of colors, and high coverage. Skip the designer foundations and go right to revlon. You'll see EXACTLY what I mean.
I have acne scars and this covered them up beautifully! It stays on for a good part of the day and it seems as if the longer you where it the better you look! the finish is very nice to and it didn't break me out! The one for dry skin is best to use because the one for oily skin makes you look more oily!
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is thicker and therefore provides full coverage. If you're looking for something that'll give you light to medium coverage, you'll probably want to go with a different foundation, but if you're looking to hide a lot of blemishes, dark spots, uneven skin tone, etc., this is the one for you!
I cant even brag on this product enough! it actually last! its so easy to apply and a little goes along way! its so easy to blend with. one time i fell asleep with this on and i woke up and none of it seemed to dissapear! it last all day and it feels like i have nothing on! this is my favorite foundation!
I love this foundation and have been using it for years. I have rosacea and this is the only foundation that can cover my redness while matching my skin perfectly. If you have problem skin this would really help to cover it up with a minimal application.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos