BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kara D.
This is the foundation I have used for YEARS! It's all I will use. Although I need a lighter shade, it's long wearing, gives me NO breakouts and is amazing. It's only $10 and I purchase this every time I buy foundation
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
I know everyone loves this drustore foundation. But I've tried both formulas and I think it works best for people with oily skin. I have dehydrated and red blemish prone skin and this really emphasizes the patches and settles in cracks of my skin. But for someone with oily skin I think this would work very well. I think its very comparable to mac studio finish.
Marina B.
Roseville, CA
Awesome foundation. It lasts a really long time. And you get a good deal, the price is great for what it's worth. I would highly recommend it. They have so many colors to choose from, anyone could find the right match.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I'll admit I'm not the best at applying foundation or make-up in general but I have to say I love revlon's color stay foundations. This is the only foundation I've tried that matches my skin tone the best, lasts the longest (I work 12 hour shifts so I really am putting these to the test!), and covers my acne/ acne marks.
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
I have awful oily skin that repels any makeup I put in it but this stuff works wonderfully on staying on. It looks natural and doesn't start to flake off during the day. I also haven't seen any breakouts coming from it!
Miriam N.
Trinity, NC
My skin is not overly sensitive but for some reason this foundation caused tiny rash-like bumps to come up on my skin. I am allergic to sulfur but there were no sulfer or sulfer byproducts mentioned in the incgredient list. I ended up taking it back to the drugstore and switching it out for another brand. Kindof bummed out as a lot of volggers seem to like it.
Stephanie P.
Philadelphia, PA
Best drugstore foundation out there. its just as good as some of the high end foundations. I has great coverage, long wearing time, and is transfer resistant. It also comes at a third of the price of some high end brands.
Jamie P.
Oswego, IL
I have dry skin. Most foundations can look too matte and dry out my skin. This one has been working well. It has very good coverage and I can even add a little moisturizer to it and it still covers and lasts all day. I was able to find my perfect shade with no effort. This is an amazing drugstore foundation.
Bailey W.
Franklin, IN
I have been wearing this product for years, it's the longest foundation I've stayed with. It is an amazing foundation, it has medium coverage. It blends very easily if you use a brush. The only thing I don't like is how much the company changes the way they make this product. Other than that, amazing!!!
Rebecca B.
Garland, TX
I bought this foundation because I heard great reviews, but it made my skin feel clogged and oily. I wanted to love it so I set it aside. I recently tried to use it again, but it's just to cakey for my preference. It's a great coverage foundation though and it would be great for people with dry or normal skin.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't