23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is the foundation I have used for YEARS! It's all I will use. Although I need a lighter shade, it's long wearing, gives me NO breakouts and is amazing. It's only $10 and I purchase this every time I buy foundation
I know everyone loves this drustore foundation. But I've tried both formulas and I think it works best for people with oily skin. I have dehydrated and red blemish prone skin and this really emphasizes the patches and settles in cracks of my skin. But for someone with oily skin I think this would work very well. I think its very comparable to mac studio finish.
Awesome foundation. It lasts a really long time. And you get a good deal, the price is great for what it's worth. I would highly recommend it. They have so many colors to choose from, anyone could find the right match.
I'll admit I'm not the best at applying foundation or make-up in general but I have to say I love revlon's color stay foundations. This is the only foundation I've tried that matches my skin tone the best, lasts the longest (I work 12 hour shifts so I really am putting these to the test!), and covers my acne/ acne marks.
I have awful oily skin that repels any makeup I put in it but this stuff works wonderfully on staying on. It looks natural and doesn't start to flake off during the day. I also haven't seen any breakouts coming from it!
My skin is not overly sensitive but for some reason this foundation caused tiny rash-like bumps to come up on my skin. I am allergic to sulfur but there were no sulfer or sulfer byproducts mentioned in the incgredient list. I ended up taking it back to the drugstore and switching it out for another brand. Kindof bummed out as a lot of volggers seem to like it.
Best drugstore foundation out there. its just as good as some of the high end foundations. I has great coverage, long wearing time, and is transfer resistant. It also comes at a third of the price of some high end brands.
I have dry skin. Most foundations can look too matte and dry out my skin. This one has been working well. It has very good coverage and I can even add a little moisturizer to it and it still covers and lasts all day. I was able to find my perfect shade with no effort. This is an amazing drugstore foundation.
I have been wearing this product for years, it's the longest foundation I've stayed with. It is an amazing foundation, it has medium coverage. It blends very easily if you use a brush. The only thing I don't like is how much the company changes the way they make this product. Other than that, amazing!!!
I bought this foundation because I heard great reviews, but it made my skin feel clogged and oily. I wanted to love it so I set it aside. I recently tried to use it again, but it's just to cakey for my preference. It's a great coverage foundation though and it would be great for people with dry or normal skin.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos