23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
For a drugstore foundation it's actually a decent one! I have combination skin & it works wonderful. It's smooth & actually lasts a long time! The only flaw is that in the shade that matches me seemed to bring out my red undertones so I had to use a lighter one that had cool tones so my face wouldn't look red.
I think this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. Hard to find a good color match without testers, but worth going through the trouble. Looks flawless and stay out. Excellent value and just a great product!
This line of foundation has a cool range of colors and I like that it has one targeted for oily skin. It goes on smoothly using a makeup sponge. My skin is very oily so it did end up showing through as the day went on.
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
I'll admit I'm not the best at applying foundation or make-up in general but I have to say I love revlon's color stay foundations. This is the only foundation I've tried that matches my skin tone the best, lasts the longest (I work 12 hour shifts so I really am putting these to the test!), and covers my acne/ acne marks.
I do like the consistency of the foundation when I'm applying it, but I feel like it takes a long time to set. It feels a little heavy on my face to get the medium/full coverage I'm wanting, but overall a good product.
I love this foundation. Definitely full coverage. It's great for combination and oily skin. I use this like everyday. It has a nice smell to it to. It is my number one favorite ❤️❤️❤️ shade matches perfectly to my skin
I like this foundation and have been using it for years. I really like that it has SPF built into as well !!! This is very good! this is the only foundation that can cover...my skin perfectly! i love this foundation Revlon
I am very pale so when I started looking for a foundation it was really hard to find one that was light enough but still helped me with my oily nose. I found it at walgreens for around $10 which is a great price compared to other foundations I was looking at.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast, Other more...
Very nice and smooth application somewhat on the thick side but it is for you to know what you need it for wether an elegant night with the Boo or an regular day at the water fountain but you really have to play with it to get the coverage that you needed 👍🏽👍
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos