BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alyssa  T.
For a drugstore foundation it's actually a decent one! I have combination skin & it works wonderful. It's smooth & actually lasts a long time! The only flaw is that in the shade that matches me seemed to bring out my red undertones so I had to use a lighter one that had cool tones so my face wouldn't look red.
Cristhiane M.
National City, CA
I think this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. Hard to find a good color match without testers, but worth going through the trouble. Looks flawless and stay out. Excellent value and just a great product!
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Buff more...
I love this #foundation ! In my opinion it's the best drug store brand. I have fair skin, and it matches perfectly. It last almost all day with no touch ups and does not oxidaify! For the price, it's a great foundation.
Katie B.
Orange, CA
This line of foundation has a cool range of colors and I like that it has one targeted for oily skin. It goes on smoothly using a makeup sponge. My skin is very oily so it did end up showing through as the day went on.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
I'll admit I'm not the best at applying foundation or make-up in general but I have to say I love revlon's color stay foundations. This is the only foundation I've tried that matches my skin tone the best, lasts the longest (I work 12 hour shifts so I really am putting these to the test!), and covers my acne/ acne marks.
Kelly W.
Rexburg, ID
I do like the consistency of the foundation when I'm applying it, but I feel like it takes a long time to set. It feels a little heavy on my face to get the medium/full coverage I'm wanting, but overall a good product.
Amy P.
I love this foundation. Definitely full coverage. It's great for combination and oily skin. I use this like everyday. It has a nice smell to it to. It is my number one favorite ❤️❤️❤️ shade matches perfectly to my skin
Rosa C.
I like this foundation and have been using it for years. I really like that it has SPF built into as well !!! This is very good! this is the only foundation that can cover...my skin perfectly! i love this foundation Revlon
nubia m.
Midland, TX
I am very pale so when I started looking for a foundation it was really hard to find one that was light enough but still helped me with my oily nose. I found it at walgreens for around $10 which is a great price compared to other foundations I was looking at.
Carol C.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast, Other more...
Very nice and smooth application somewhat on the thick side but it is for you to know what you need it for wether an elegant night with the Boo or an regular day at the water fountain but you really have to play with it to get the coverage that you needed 👍🏽👍
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't