23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I I have mixed feelings about this foundation... it's high coverage, however, this a foundation you can definitely see and feel on your skin.. the lid to mine broke, but I got this awhile ago, I think the new packaging had a pump which is nice
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Using the revlon foundation it's great for my skin I love using it it's a kind light and heavy but pretty good product to use it's last for a good amount of time which is really good I would recommend this to you guys to buy Revlon Colorstay Makeup
By far my favorite drugstore foundation. It matches me perfectly, has awesome buildable coverage,and doesn't become super oily after a few hours. I like to mix it with my Milani foundation for the perfect amount of coverage.
I love this foundation. It is medium to heavy coverage. I have oily skin and it lasts all day. The color does not change and my face does not look like a greasy mess a few hours after application. I only gave it four stars because I wish it was paraben free.
Best drugstore foundation out there. its just as good as some of the high end foundations. I has great coverage, long wearing time, and is transfer resistant. It also comes at a third of the price of some high end brands.
This line of foundation has a cool range of colors and I like that it has one targeted for oily skin. It goes on smoothly using a makeup sponge. My skin is very oily so it did end up showing through as the day went on.
I think this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. Hard to find a good color match without testers, but worth going through the trouble. Looks flawless and stay out. Excellent value and just a great product!
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
This is the foundation I have used for YEARS! It's all I will use. Although I need a lighter shade, it's long wearing, gives me NO breakouts and is amazing. It's only $10 and I purchase this every time I buy foundation
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos