23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have recently discovered that this foundation is a dupe to the Estee Lauder Double Wear! I am so excited about it. It applies smoothly and beautifully, and stays on all day. 10/10 recommend for a drug store foundation.
I bought this foundation because I heard great reviews, but it made my skin feel clogged and oily. I wanted to love it so I set it aside. I recently tried to use it again, but it's just to cakey for my preference. It's a great coverage foundation though and it would be great for people with dry or normal skin.
I have awful oily skin that repels any makeup I put in it but this stuff works wonderfully on staying on. It looks natural and doesn't start to flake off during the day. I also haven't seen any breakouts coming from it!
The coverage is great and they have a lot of color choices. It hasn't broken me out yet so the formula seems to be good for my dry skin. I like that their is choices for different skin types. The only thing I don't really like is that it is really heavy. I don't have acne or anything that I feel has to be covered up so I typically like lighter foundations or BB creams.
Awesome foundation. It lasts a really long time. And you get a good deal, the price is great for what it's worth. I would highly recommend it. They have so many colors to choose from, anyone could find the right match.
I use to love Revlon ColorStay, used it for years. But in the last year or so I have seen that they changed the product. It is now thinner, the color is lighter, and after a couple of hours, it doesn't even look like you have make up on your face. I really wish they would go back to how they use to make it!
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
This is the foundation I have used for YEARS! It's all I will use. Although I need a lighter shade, it's long wearing, gives me NO breakouts and is amazing. It's only $10 and I purchase this every time I buy foundation
I know everyone loves this drustore foundation. But I've tried both formulas and I think it works best for people with oily skin. I have dehydrated and red blemish prone skin and this really emphasizes the patches and settles in cracks of my skin. But for someone with oily skin I think this would work very well. I think its very comparable to mac studio finish.
I use this everyday. It's farely light and stays on all day. No reapplying needed for me. This is the only one that I can find an almost perfect skin match. I have combination skin, so I don't get that shiny forehead during the day when it gets hot outside.
My skin is not overly sensitive but for some reason this foundation caused tiny rash-like bumps to come up on my skin. I am allergic to sulfur but there were no sulfer or sulfer byproducts mentioned in the incgredient list. I ended up taking it back to the drugstore and switching it out for another brand. Kindof bummed out as a lot of volggers seem to like it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos