BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Hollie N.
Excellent and really does what it claims. Moisturizing and leaves perfect amount of matte/dewy in the right lighting. I've worn this in extremely hot days, and sweated a lot and somehow it stayed put. However, I think there is an ingredient in this that irritates my skin, so I only use it for special occasions.
Gabby W.
This foundation is perfect for oily skin and last all day. However, it is very messy so that is something to keep in mind. While it does have great coverage it dried out my skin and tended to flake. It is also hard to blend. But besides that it is a great foundation and I would like to try the version for dry skin.
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This makeup stays put all day long and makes my skin look flawless. I have been using this makeup since it started coming out. I love how easily it Glides on to your skin and you cannot tell you are even wearing makeup
Rheannon f.
Quinlan, TX
HANDS Down the colorstay foundation is the BEST! I love love love this product because you get to choose either dry/normal or combo/oily. I have oily skin and its so hard to find foundations that don't make my face more oily. It goes on smooth, its no greasy and the photoready powder pairs with it very nicely.
Katie B.
Orange, CA
This line of foundation has a cool range of colors and I like that it has one targeted for oily skin. It goes on smoothly using a makeup sponge. My skin is very oily so it did end up showing through as the day went on.
Kris M.
I have extra oily skin and I found I could get about 6 hours of wear from an application of this foundation. It goes on best with either a wet sponge, or in small sections with a small kabuki brush. If you try to apply this too slowly, you can end up with streaks.
The color matches in this line lean a bit orangey, however I found the lightest shade was a good match to my skin (NC20 in MAC and Shell in Estee Lauder Double Wear)
Destanie C.
Using the revlon foundation it's great for my skin I love using it it's a kind light and heavy but pretty good product to use it's last for a good amount of time which is really good I would recommend this to you guys to buy Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
When I want a sheer natural look I turn to this. It is full coverage in my opinion and a little truly do go along way. I just apply a shake amount to my finger tips and pokadot my face, blend it in with my fingertips and let set for a minute then go in with my foundation brush a give it a nice finishing blend!
melissa s.
Houston , TX
i can not live without this foundation. i found the perfect shade. It is so easy to blend, you honestly do not need a primer it apply well and stays all day. I really recommend this to someone. At wal-mart it goes for $6
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This stuff almost reminds me of double wear bit more of a satin matte finish and now as full coverage but the good thing is it's billable. It stay all day delivering extra longer at especially when you set it with a powder the formula is creamy and and glides on smoothly and makes you look absolutely flawless
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't