23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I used to love this foundation. I have oily skin and it kept me matte for the entire day and matched my yellow undertone skin perfectly. However, while looking at the ingredients I came upon one that isn't so great for the skin so I decided to stop using it, hopefully I have a new foundation as good as this one.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
My perfect summer shade! I'm about as pale as it gets, but whenever I get a little bit of a tan, I always turn to the "Sand Beige" color for a perfect match. The formulation holds up great to around 6 hours of wear even in the summer heat and the formulation doesn't settle into my dry skin. All in all it's definitely a foundation that I will continue to repurchase.
This was my first love for liquid foundation. O have oily skin, so this foundation holds up pretty long. I only touch up towards the end of the day. When I first started purchasing this foundation, it did not have a pump, but now fast forward to 2015-16.....revlon comes up with the pump and this is a genius idea! I consider this a dupe to Mac's Studio Fix Fluid.
This is amazing. I got it for my Junior prom last year and it worked better than the $30 foundation that I got from MAC. It stayed on for more than 18 hours and even after that I had to scrub my face to remove it. It is the only foundation that I will use now. It doesn't break me out, and it keeps my face soft.
I absolutely adore this product! it goes on so smooth and doesn't oxidize on my skin after a few hours of wear. it last all day and has a beautiful Dewey finish. I recommend this product to everyone I know.
This foundation is in the higher price range for drugstore make up. I would suggest to Revlon if it is going to be higher priced to put a pump on it like Covergirl does. The foundation last for 24 hours if used with a primer or moisturizer. It would last 12 hours without a primer. The colors are nice as well.
Love this! I used it for probably 4 years straight before I started playing with other foundations. It is very full coverage so be careful of it getting cakey but I love it and it kept me matte all day. I have very oily skin
Review for: Buff more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! THIS FOUNDATION MY FAVORITE! I WEAR IT ALL THE TIME ITS ONE THAT I COULD NEVER EVER LEAVE OUT OF MY MAKEUP COLLECTION IT WILL ALWAY BE IN IT BECAUSE IT FULL COVERAGE AND IT IS MATTE AND STAYS ON ALL DAY. IT DOESNT SLIP AND SLIDE. NEVER GETS OILY ON MY SKIN. NEVER DRIES ME OUT. ITS DA BEST! #GETIT #FLAWLESS
I really like this foundation for oily skin. It stays on for the majority of the day, unlike many other drugstore make-up, and the color blends perfectly with my skin. It's for oily skin, but I don't think it helps with oil control, but it doesn't break out my face so it works in keeping pimples to a minimum.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos