23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Buff more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! THIS FOUNDATION MY FAVORITE! I WEAR IT ALL THE TIME ITS ONE THAT I COULD NEVER EVER LEAVE OUT OF MY MAKEUP COLLECTION IT WILL ALWAY BE IN IT BECAUSE IT FULL COVERAGE AND IT IS MATTE AND STAYS ON ALL DAY. IT DOESNT SLIP AND SLIDE. NEVER GETS OILY ON MY SKIN. NEVER DRIES ME OUT. ITS DA BEST! #GETIT #FLAWLESS
This foundation is in the higher price range for drugstore make up. I would suggest to Revlon if it is going to be higher priced to put a pump on it like Covergirl does. The foundation last for 24 hours if used with a primer or moisturizer. It would last 12 hours without a primer. The colors are nice as well.
Foundation is usually the one piece of make-up I have trouble buying. Most of my problems come from finding the right shade, which at least Revlon has many to choose from. Although ColorStay covers up blemishes like it should, I find my skin to feel a bit cakey after a while. This definitely isn't the worst foundation I've ever used, but I can't say I will buy it again.
This is my favorite foundation that I use everyday! The color selection is pretty good, although I do wish there was a fair yellow-based foundation. I gave it a B because it is difficult to work with but the lasting power is totally worth it! This is the only foundation that holds my oil back for a reasonable amount of time, especially if I set it with a pressed powder.
I really like this foundation for oily skin. It stays on for the majority of the day, unlike many other drugstore make-up, and the color blends perfectly with my skin. It's for oily skin, but I don't think it helps with oil control, but it doesn't break out my face so it works in keeping pimples to a minimum.
I've used many foundations and a friend recommended this so I gave it a shot. I tried it at least 4 times. I tried applying with my hands, a brush, and a sponge. Every time it came out looking blotchy. I have freckly skin, so I don't know if that's why it didn't work for me or what. It just wasn't right for me.
Works great on my oily skin! Long lasting, doesn't feel heavy or cakey (when applied properly) I like to blend mine out with a beauty blender which looks the best. Dries matte. Feels lightweight on the face and has a medium coverage that is buildable after each layer dries
This foundation is perfect for oily skin and last all day. However, it is very messy so that is something to keep in mind. While it does have great coverage it dried out my skin and tended to flake. It is also hard to blend. But besides that it is a great foundation and I would like to try the version for dry skin.
I absolutely love this foundation! It works wonders on my oily skin and lasts for hours without needing to touch up. I like to apply this with a brush and then blend it out using a damp beauty blender. They have a great shade selection too and best of all it comes with a pump! This is one of my ride of dies!!!
Simplemente es la mejor base que he usado en toda mi vida. Ya perdí la cuenta de cuantos frascos he usado. La cobertura es perfecto, el acabado exclente, la duración es mejor aún. La seguiré usando hasta que no la hagan más.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos