BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I had bought it at the pharmacy and when I first put it on I notice it had cover everything and gave me a flawless look but when I started blending it I notice the make up was getting my beauty blender stain, It felt like paint after I had it on for 25 minutes I hate it so much, worst make up ever ! Will also make you break out, had so many pimples when I don't ever break out.
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I apply this with a wet stippling brush. I stipple and swirl it on my face, and then I use another brush to pat more on over my acne and rosacea. I then use loose powder over it. It has a bunch of color choices and has never gone orange on me. People compliment my skin all the time and it looks good and very natural in photos. This might be too heavy for some people.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is the best drug store foundation I've ever used (and I've tried many) and ranks highly among prestige brands as well. I use the combo/oily to get that natural matte finish. It doesn't dry out my skin but keeps the oil under control. There is a wide range of colors and even super fair shades, which can be rare!
Brittany S.
Hanahan, SC
I absolutely love this foundation. It is my favorite one and I intend to buy more of it when I run out of this bottle. It is amazing. It covers. The only bad thing I could say about it is that it has a little shimmer to it but it is barely noticeable. But it is a great foundation and it works for both normal and dry skin.
Amanda P.
I could never seem to find a foundation that I was happy with... Until now.
I have been using this for 3 months and am very happy with it. It stays on rather well and provides excellent coverage. I like how it covers my red nose without the need for concealer.
If you prefer your foundation to not go on as thick, this is easily thinned by adding a bit of your moisturizer.
Skylar F.
Very good medium coverage foundation. I used this for months and was very impressed with it. They have formulas for dry skin and oily skin which is nice. I like the oily skin formula better but it does dry out my already dry skin.
Glenda B.
I have tried nearly every drugstore/high end foundation and this has become my I can't live with out it foundation. I was skeptical, I thought it would be cakey, was I wrong! They have a shade that matches my fair skin perfectly. It gives a flawless look without feeling heavy. Been using it for a long time and love it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is amazing for the price it is! I mix this drugstore one with a lighter high end foundation for the perfect look.

The coverage is perfect and has long lasting power. Also it's the perfect texture between matte and dewy. The only problem is trying to find the right color as mine is slightly too tan.
Avelina E.
This is a pretty good drug store foundation. Actually I recommend this specific brand to friends who are wanting a good foundation but are unable to get a high end kind. It has more of a light to medium coverage, will stay matte most of the time. This is still my go to when I just don't feel like wearing a full face.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
It has great coverage one of my all time favorite drugstore foundations out there I recommend this to people with oily skin it works wonders on me! When I apply this it feels lightweight I don't even think its there. I would absolutely repurchase its on my list! :-)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't