BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kat D.
I've been using this foundation for a little over a week now and I'm amazed how long wearing it is. The formulation is light weight but full coverage and doesn't make me break out at all. I wish I would have purchased this earlier!
Taylor R.
For pale skin, this is the perfect foundation! Every other drugstore foundation was incredibly too dark for me. It is medium coverage and feels so nice on the skin. If you go in with a heavy hand, it will get cakey. Less is more. This is my go to foundation!
Marley S.
Review for: Buff more...
My hg foundation. I have dry skin but this evens out my skin tone and provides amazing coverage without highlighting my dry patches. It lasts all day and provides the same staying power as Mac's waterproof foundation yet dose not dry your skin. An oldie but goodie.
Christy B.
I love this product! The foundation does not oxidize on my skin and it definitely lasts all day. This is my go to foundation for when I have a long day. However, I do have to set this foundation with a powder to keep it matte.
Mikyla S.
Endwell, NY
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation but there's some cons. I don't like how there's no pump and there's only four shades that are more yellow toned which is hard. I love the coverage on this foundation and it truly lasts all day! From 6am to 10pm at night! It doesn't make me oily and looks just as perfect as when I first applied it!
Avelina E.
This is a pretty good drug store foundation. Actually I recommend this specific brand to friends who are wanting a good foundation but are unable to get a high end kind. It has more of a light to medium coverage, will stay matte most of the time. This is still my go to when I just don't feel like wearing a full face.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
This foundation is one of my favorites! It is something I continually buy and love having on hand. It has great coverage and lasts through a hot day. This also isn't to thick, but still has beautiful coverage. Defiantly a product that will alwaysbe in my makeup bag.
kelsey s.
Chambersburg, Pa
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
Love this foundation especially the one for oily combination skin. It's one of the best drugstore foundations for oily skin. It has nice buildable coverage and can go for hours before getting shiny. I just wish it came with a pump or something because getting product out of the bottle is a little hard and messy.
Manna G.
Virginia Bch, VA
For a drug store foundation this one isnt bad. It has decent coverage, but really needs a good base to apply. It got a little cakey around my nose and chin even with setting. But over all for price not bad. I wouldn't recomend this to anyone with bad skin or oily skin.
Anna V.
Maryland Hts, MO
MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION. I love how his gives a great matte finish, and there are so many colors in this line of makeup that i was FINALLY able to find the perfect shade and undertone for me (150 buff) and I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. Doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts and has amazing full coverage.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't