23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
For pale skin, this is the perfect foundation! Every other drugstore foundation was incredibly too dark for me. It is medium coverage and feels so nice on the skin. If you go in with a heavy hand, it will get cakey. Less is more. This is my go to foundation!
Review for: Buff more...
This is the best drugstore foundation you can buy. This now comes with a pump too! It's not heavy, especially for the coverage. It has a medium to full coverage that lasts all day! If you are looking for a new foundation defiantly give this one a try!
Review for: Buff more...
This is the only drugstore foundation that I found that the color range was light enough for me. I use the lightest shade 110 combo oily skin. I have been using this foundation for the past few months and when I run out I will repurchase because it is a good full coverage foundation and it can also make the skin look dewy without looking oily and unnatural. I will highly recommend this to anyone struggling to find a shade because it is so wide.
This is my everyday foundation. I love it so much! It has full coverage and it's not too pricey. It's so easy to apply and it lasts all day. It leaves you with a nice flawless look. I highly recommend this foundation to everyone!!
I swear by this foundation! I have been using Revlon Colorstay for over 15 years and I ALWAYS get compliments about how my skin looks. I am 36 but get mistaken for 22! I have dark marks so I started wearing the foundation for its coverage. The coverage leaves a matte look and you will NOT need any other powder or foundation!
I wanted to love this foundation. It was so beautiful when I applied it to the skin, and it was so long lasting. It wasn't heavy and it was perfect for my oily skin. Although, it ended up breaking me out bad! I wouldn't buy it again
I've been using this foundation for about 3 years, the package is comfortable and nice, I live in Venezuela and is one of the most recommended foundation there, price is high but it worth... Coverage is medium to high and you can used if you live in warm places
I got this in the shade caramel 400 it's to dark for my skin and has no yellow undertones. the only other shade with yellow undertones i could find was Golden caramel and that was to light for my skin. even ater removing this product my pores feel like they are clogged with foundation. 1 layer o this is to sheer and if you feel the need to apply a second coat DON't its way too cakey.
I always buy this coverup if I have to make a quick drug store run for makeup , it's great for all skin types I would definitely say it's a little heavier but that's better you get more coverage . I would definitely recommend this
This is aproduct I have been using every day and feel very satisfied with it because it offers a great coverage. It blends pretty well, its lightweight, longlasting and gives me a matte look. My skin doesn't get shiny or dried out.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos