23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Omg i love this sooo much..im in love with makeup so i really want to rack up on this..and i like a matte finish,and all my make long lasting cause i don't sweat or anything..very easy evenly applied on my face..i would highly recommend this product...
I love this for everyday wear as well as more formal events. I get the oily/ combo skin formula for a matte finish. I love that it has a pump now. I apply a pump and a half with a beauty blender sponge and the coverage is great. It lasts throughout my long days. I'm on my 5th bottle of this stuff and I'll always repurchase.
This foundation was just ok to me. I was excited to try it out because there has always been so much hype surrounding it. It's alright coverage, but I wouldn't say it is super full coverage like people say. I do love how they finally put a pump on this packaging though! I also felt like my perfect shade wasn't available. I always had to mix two shades. Over all, it's just alright.
I bought this because I have oily skin but I don't feel like it holds up that great. I usually mix this with another foundation to get the desired affect. The only upside is it's pretty cheap and they now added a pump to the packaging
Great coverage very build able it doesn't feel cake at all and its very lightweight if used correctly with a finishing powder or setting spray it does last all day its great for oily/combination skin but you must use a finishing/ setting product after
Best drugstore foundation I've ever used. It color matched pretty well for me and was definitely matte! Did not break out with this and the formula is not even that heavy. I used a high end primer under this and my face was flawless.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is one of the most perfect foundation I've ever tried. Is so easy to apply and you don't need a big quantity for cover all you face. I have a combination skin and at the first time I used without primer, and guess what?! My face wasn't shining at the end of the day. I really love it and of course recommend it for everyone!
If you want medium to full coverage this foundation is for you! It's pretty cheap (~10-13 dollars) and covers any imperfections you want to hide. Make sure you don't use too much though because it can get slightly cakey. It lasts pretty long (definitely not 24 hours, but longer than most foundations) and controls oily skin pretty well. There are so many shades to choose from too.
I love the combination/oily version of this foundation because my face gets really oily throughout the day and this foundation keeps my oil in place and i love it . The coverage is full/medium and you could definately build it up without it looking cakey and i definately recommend it for people who have oily skin and are looking for an affordable foundation
For pale skin, this is the perfect foundation! Every other drugstore foundation was incredibly too dark for me. It is medium coverage and feels so nice on the skin. If you go in with a heavy hand, it will get cakey. Less is more. This is my go to foundation!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos