BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Whitney P.
This stuff is pretty good. I would say medium coverage. It’s fairly good at keeping my oils at bay but isn’t the most texture hiding though. Overall pretty good foundation and I’ve already used half the bottle (which is pretty rare for me)
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
When I really got back into makeup this was one of the first foundations I bought. I absolutely love it. It applies so smooth and lasted all day long without budging. There is a large color range as well. They offer for both skin types which is a major plus.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! I don’t find myself using it as often anymore, because it is a bit on the heavier coverage side, but if that’s what you’re looking for then this is great! It also lasts forever, even on oily/combination skin.
theresa S.
Verona, KY
This is a solid, full coverage, last all day foundation! I have dry skin and still love this! It covers everything, dries down, and lasts until I finally take it off. It’s a great foundation for special events. Staple in any collection.
Regina H.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
Revlon Colorstay Makeup I have used this foundation for years. This foundation is full coverage with a matte finish. There needs to be a better shade range. It is great for oily skin and makes my face look flawless. I would buy this again.
Darian C.
Review for: Nude more...
This is a pretty good drugstore foundation not the best though. I have combination and acne prone skin and it looked great. The only problem was it was very think which made my face look cakey and made my skin get tiny little white heads
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
This is a beautiful foundation, I dont hear enough, or much at all about it. Maybe because its a medium coverage foundation? Not sure but it felt lightweight, but perfect amount of coverage, and was like a second beautiful layer of skin.
Ariana C.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
Revlon colorstay foundation has been my favorite drugstore foundation. It lasts all day, medium-full coverage, it doesn’t make my t-zone oily, and it’s the perfect everyday foundation. Affordable and performs greats. Worth buying it. 👍🏼
Jarlene M.
Elgin , IL
My go to drugstore foundation! Definitely medium to full coverage and lasts all day. I wear this is the summer and my makeup still looks good by the end of the day
Briana P.
Westphalia
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this foundation! It is beautiful, affordable, and great for my combo skin. I am super picky about foundations and this one is one of my top five favorites!!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't