23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,789 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This stuff is pretty good. I would say medium coverage. It’s fairly good at keeping my oils at bay but isn’t the most texture hiding though. Overall pretty good foundation and I’ve already used half the bottle (which is pretty rare for me)
When I really got back into makeup this was one of the first foundations I bought. I absolutely love it. It applies so smooth and lasted all day long without budging. There is a large color range as well. They offer for both skin types which is a major plus.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! I don’t find myself using it as often anymore, because it is a bit on the heavier coverage side, but if that’s what you’re looking for then this is great! It also lasts forever, even on oily/combination skin.
This is a solid, full coverage, last all day foundation! I have dry skin and still love this! It covers everything, dries down, and lasts until I finally take it off. It’s a great foundation for special events. Staple in any collection.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
Revlon Colorstay Makeup I have used this foundation for years. This foundation is full coverage with a matte finish. There needs to be a better shade range. It is great for oily skin and makes my face look flawless. I would buy this again.
This is a beautiful foundation, I dont hear enough, or much at all about it. Maybe because its a medium coverage foundation? Not sure but it felt lightweight, but perfect amount of coverage, and was like a second beautiful layer of skin.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
Revlon colorstay foundation has been my favorite drugstore foundation. It lasts all day, medium-full coverage, it doesn’t make my t-zone oily, and it’s the perfect everyday foundation. Affordable and performs greats. Worth buying it. 👍🏼
My go to drugstore foundation! Definitely medium to full coverage and lasts all day. I wear this is the summer and my makeup still looks good by the end of the day
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos