BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Cassidy B.
Fort Smith, AR
The Revlon Color Stay formula in "Buff" is the only foundation I will use in Fall/Winter. It is a very moisturizing foundation, and gives even, flawless coverage. Another bonus is the added SPF, which every skin care routine needs! I apply with an E.L.F. Stippling Brush and the coverage is FLAWLESS! Love this for my dry/normal skin.
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
I've bought this twice now and this time when I got it the formula was super runny. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way but it didn't have the coverage I was looking for which is super disappointing since last time it was amazing!
Emma M.
St. Lucas
I love this foundation. It doesn't oxidize on me at all. The color selection is great and the price is amazing, for a drugstore foundation I would have to say that it has been better for me than any of the foundations I have tried at Ulta. The only downside is that it cracks and splits around my nose where I tend to be more oily.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I truly love this Revlon Colorstay makeup #310 on my skin. I have tried branching out to other brands but always come back to Revlon. This makeup does not leave my face looking wet or oily when used in combination with the Revlon powder.
Ashlee J.
I love this foundation, it doesn't quit last 24hours. I would say around 12 which is still really good. But make sure to pick it a shade a little lighter because it oxidizes. And also most of there shades are for those with warm undertones.
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Buff more...
Love this stuff. My fav is the whipped color stay but I like this one for the summer cause it's a little less heavy and has a smidge of sunscreen. It literally last all day, boat days beach days whatever I do it lasts. Highly recommend!!
margarita R.
Good foundation has an excellent coverture lasts a good time has a natural finish leaving your skin smooth. What happens to me with this base is that it produces granites in my face is the only thing I do not like but as for the price and the heat is good.
Maddie C.
BEST BEST BEST drugstore foundation on the market. I have used some from all brands but this is by far the greatest. The time wear on this is absolutely incredible and I've found it to be up to around 15 hours. It's the most full coverage foundation on the drugstore market and has a very wide variety of shades. Definitely recommend
Melissa M.
I love this foundation for a full coverage look. However, it stinks so bad! With a good setting powder, it will last long. It's easy to apply because it has a pump application. I would buy again! It reminds me of high end foundations.
Madason B.
Ridgefield, WA
I used this foundation when I competed because I needed something cheap and still looked amazing! Stay on through sweat, hours of wear, and didn't really break up on my face. A good price, but kind of thick. I have it in 5 or 6 different colors just in case! Worth the money!!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't