23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,804 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
The Revlon Color Stay formula in "Buff" is the only foundation I will use in Fall/Winter. It is a very moisturizing foundation, and gives even, flawless coverage. Another bonus is the added SPF, which every skin care routine needs! I apply with an E.L.F. Stippling Brush and the coverage is FLAWLESS! Love this for my dry/normal skin.
I've bought this twice now and this time when I got it the formula was super runny. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way but it didn't have the coverage I was looking for which is super disappointing since last time it was amazing!
I love this foundation. It doesn't oxidize on me at all. The color selection is great and the price is amazing, for a drugstore foundation I would have to say that it has been better for me than any of the foundations I have tried at Ulta. The only downside is that it cracks and splits around my nose where I tend to be more oily.
I truly love this Revlon Colorstay makeup #310 on my skin. I have tried branching out to other brands but always come back to Revlon. This makeup does not leave my face looking wet or oily when used in combination with the Revlon powder.
I love this foundation, it doesn't quit last 24hours. I would say around 12 which is still really good. But make sure to pick it a shade a little lighter because it oxidizes. And also most of there shades are for those with warm undertones.
Good foundation has an excellent coverture lasts a good time has a natural finish leaving your skin smooth. What happens to me with this base is that it produces granites in my face is the only thing I do not like but as for the price and the heat is good.
BEST BEST BEST drugstore foundation on the market. I have used some from all brands but this is by far the greatest. The time wear on this is absolutely incredible and I've found it to be up to around 15 hours. It's the most full coverage foundation on the drugstore market and has a very wide variety of shades. Definitely recommend
I love this foundation for a full coverage look. However, it stinks so bad! With a good setting powder, it will last long. It's easy to apply because it has a pump application. I would buy again! It reminds me of high end foundations.
I used this foundation when I competed because I needed something cheap and still looked amazing! Stay on through sweat, hours of wear, and didn't really break up on my face. A good price, but kind of thick. I have it in 5 or 6 different colors just in case! Worth the money!!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos