23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my go to foundation. It gives me full coverage without being too heavy. It also blends really well with my skin. I would say that this foundation is comparable to other higher end brands. I have acne prone skin and this foundation does not cause me to break out. I also have really oily skin and this keeps the shine at bay!
I love this foundation! It has really good coverage and is build-able. Iv tried lots of drugstore foundations and this is one of my favorites. It feels pretty light weight and has a matte finish. It works well with all my other makeup.
Love love love this foundation!!! I cannot rave enough about it!!! It goes on effortlessly, doesn't sink into creases, and makes my skin look so fresh. It's light so you can't feel it heavy on your face and it makes you look flawless!
I really do love this foundation. I have redness on my face and when I went to apply the foundation it covered it amazingly. It doesn't feel to sticky and it doesn't dry out my skin. Plus it has spf, so it's great for sun protecrion.
This foundation didn't work that well for me I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or if it's just the foundation I have used many methods to apply it like my fingers a brush a dry and wet beauty blender I have used primer as well and no luck it looks so cakey and blotchy when I apply it and the coverage is not that great for me
Don't let the drugstore fool you, this is the best foundation on the market for all day wear. I've tried the fancy Sephora brands and none of them compare to this. I've spent hundreds on lackluster foundations. This one beats them all.
This foundation is BOMB! I found it as a dupe for makeup forever! It's like $9 (affordable) I like its matte finish and easy to blend out! It's long lasting and it's coverage is pretty good! Easy to apply and blend! Definitely recommend to everyone!
BEST BEST BEST drugstore foundation on the market. I have used some from all brands but this is by far the greatest. The time wear on this is absolutely incredible and I've found it to be up to around 15 hours. It's the most full coverage foundation on the drugstore market and has a very wide variety of shades. Definitely recommend
I love this brand of foundation. It has the shade that fits me, which is hard to find. It stays on my skin all day and blends in rather than staying on top of my skin. It lasts a while for the amount of product in the container as well.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos