BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Vicki B.
Bethel Park, PA
This foundation is a great full coverage foundation,that makes your skin look flawless if applied correctly. It dries very fast so you have to apply it quickly or your foundation will look very streaky. You do have to work with this foundation quite a bit to get that flawless look but it pays off. Stays all day and keeps its coverage.
Tatum L.
Ludlow, MA
This was actually one of my very first foundations that was full coverage and covered everything you want a foundation to do! I wasn't really sure about the color, but it turned out to match perfectly! Only thing is that in the winter it would leave my face cakey so it's not a winter foundation but definitely a summer type of foundation!
Abigail B.
McDonough, GA
Such a great foundation. It's lightweight and spreads well, it's not heavy or oily, and it doesn't dry skin out either. It's easy to get your hands on and the new bottle cleans up a lot of the mess from the older bottles. Great product!
Julia M.
This foundation really covers well and with SPF it became a necessity for this whole summer. I like how there's one for normal/ dry skin or the oily skin one(i use this), as it really does work not making my face look/feel oily. The color itself seemed to blend really well with my color as well. I would definitely recommend this.
Andrea N.
Tampa, FL
I like this foundation, however, with all the good things evryone has to say about it, I thought i would like it more. I need to really moisturize my skin and use primer before using it because it can make me look a little dry/cakey if i don't (my skin is combination, but right now its getting a little more dry). But aside from that i think the color match, lasting power and coverage is very good. I would recommend this to a friend (with combination to oily skin).
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
So...once I watched enough YT videos to learn my shade, this was a perfect buy. I've used it with our without primer and my face is beat either way. I don't have a lot of blemishes to cover, but what I do have, it covers perfectly. I wish it had a pump so I can't pour out way too much and waste it but at 1/3 the cost of MAC, it's OK.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I've recently got this foundation and I absolutely love it. I used to use the Becca ever matte but this revlon one is way better.. It keeps me matte all day and has an amazing coverage.. I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out !
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
The coverage is something that most cheaper foundations should take notes on. It last almost the entire day and washes off very easily. Is very easy to blend into the skin and does not cake on heavily making your skin unable to breathe.
Shonda J.
Hillsboro, MO
Wonderful all day coverage doesn't look like crap after a long day at work and stopping by the store and then rushing home to take care of the family I still look as fresh as I did when I left for work. I use the coordinating powder and loved my look and the feel is lightweight.
Lydia P.
Salem, VA
Review for: Buff more...
I have dry/combination skin with plenty of redness. The coverage is pretty good but it definitely shows the dryness. It lasts most of the day. I would recommend this for someone looking for a medium/full coverage drug store foundation.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't