23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This foundation is a great full coverage foundation,that makes your skin look flawless if applied correctly. It dries very fast so you have to apply it quickly or your foundation will look very streaky. You do have to work with this foundation quite a bit to get that flawless look but it pays off. Stays all day and keeps its coverage.
This was actually one of my very first foundations that was full coverage and covered everything you want a foundation to do! I wasn't really sure about the color, but it turned out to match perfectly! Only thing is that in the winter it would leave my face cakey so it's not a winter foundation but definitely a summer type of foundation!
Such a great foundation. It's lightweight and spreads well, it's not heavy or oily, and it doesn't dry skin out either. It's easy to get your hands on and the new bottle cleans up a lot of the mess from the older bottles. Great product!
This foundation really covers well and with SPF it became a necessity for this whole summer. I like how there's one for normal/ dry skin or the oily skin one(i use this), as it really does work not making my face look/feel oily. The color itself seemed to blend really well with my color as well. I would definitely recommend this.
I like this foundation, however, with all the good things evryone has to say about it, I thought i would like it more. I need to really moisturize my skin and use primer before using it because it can make me look a little dry/cakey if i don't (my skin is combination, but right now its getting a little more dry). But aside from that i think the color match, lasting power and coverage is very good. I would recommend this to a friend (with combination to oily skin).
So...once I watched enough YT videos to learn my shade, this was a perfect buy. I've used it with our without primer and my face is beat either way. I don't have a lot of blemishes to cover, but what I do have, it covers perfectly. I wish it had a pump so I can't pour out way too much and waste it but at 1/3 the cost of MAC, it's OK.
I've recently got this foundation and I absolutely love it. I used to use the Becca ever matte but this revlon one is way better.. It keeps me matte all day and has an amazing coverage.. I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out !
The coverage is something that most cheaper foundations should take notes on. It last almost the entire day and washes off very easily. Is very easy to blend into the skin and does not cake on heavily making your skin unable to breathe.
Wonderful all day coverage doesn't look like crap after a long day at work and stopping by the store and then rushing home to take care of the family I still look as fresh as I did when I left for work. I use the coordinating powder and loved my look and the feel is lightweight.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos