BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Amanda F.
Springfield, MO
My go to foundation. This is the only foundation I use. I never want to buy another foundation because I know this is going to work for my skin. The only thing they could improve for this foundation is put a PUMP on it!!! Other than that this is a nice long wearing foundation that has a nice variety of colors. Highly recommend this!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I love this foundation! Although I had trouble with the color- I will just mix a darker color with this foundation and it's perfect! Heavy coverage and I'm so happy for that. Texas weather doesn't budge with my makeup for sure. Would highly recommend!
Maddy W.
This is the best foundation I have ever tried- and I have tried a lot! First of all its a great finish allowing your face coverage but not cakey or thick. Its almost hard to tell its their it looks so natural. No other foundation lasts as long as this one does, literally all day coverage. The price just makes it even more enticing. A+
margarita R.
Good foundation has an excellent coverture lasts a good time has a natural finish leaving your skin smooth. What happens to me with this base is that it produces granites in my face is the only thing I do not like but as for the price and the heat is good.
Sarah B.
Stockton, CA
I have very sensitive skin and wanted to try out different foundations. I came across this one and used it for about 2 months. I had to stop using it because it would make my skin so oily which would cause me to break out. After i switched foundations my acne got a lot better. I haven't tried using it sense but if you have acne prone skin i wouldn't recommend this product. Though i love revlon products this one just didn't fit well for me. It was also too runny and watery for my style. I perform thicker foundations that dry smooth.
Stephanie M.
They have so many shades, and I I really like how this isn't patchy because other foundations I've used they make my skin really dry. This is a great product and its comes with a lot so the price is very good for it. I recommend it buy it
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
In my opinion this is one of the better drug store foundations. Revlon color stay gives a even and smooth application while giving you the coverage you desire. I would consider this a medium coverage with full coverage potential (can be built up)
Cassidy B.
Fort Smith, AR
The Revlon Color Stay formula in "Buff" is the only foundation I will use in Fall/Winter. It is a very moisturizing foundation, and gives even, flawless coverage. Another bonus is the added SPF, which every skin care routine needs! I apply with an E.L.F. Stippling Brush and the coverage is FLAWLESS! Love this for my dry/normal skin.
Nicole A.
Gainesville, FL
I find this foundation to be more of a medium coverage. My skin didn't look flawless after the application, but was good enough. I am acne-prone and didn't notice any unusual breakouts, while using it. Unfortunately, there isn't a shade that matches my pale skin with neutral undertones, perfectly. But, it matches better than many higher end foundations, so the color range isn't too bad. Overall, decent product-worth the extra dollars for a drugstore foundation.
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
I've bought this twice now and this time when I got it the formula was super runny. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way but it didn't have the coverage I was looking for which is super disappointing since last time it was amazing!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't