23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This was actually one of my very first foundations that was full coverage and covered everything you want a foundation to do! I wasn't really sure about the color, but it turned out to match perfectly! Only thing is that in the winter it would leave my face cakey so it's not a winter foundation but definitely a summer type of foundation!
I love this foundation, it doesn't quit last 24hours. I would say around 12 which is still really good. But make sure to pick it a shade a little lighter because it oxidizes. And also most of there shades are for those with warm undertones.
This foundation really covers well and with SPF it became a necessity for this whole summer. I like how there's one for normal/ dry skin or the oily skin one(i use this), as it really does work not making my face look/feel oily. The color itself seemed to blend really well with my color as well. I would definitely recommend this.
I love this foundation. It doesn't oxidize on me at all. The color selection is great and the price is amazing, for a drugstore foundation I would have to say that it has been better for me than any of the foundations I have tried at Ulta. The only downside is that it cracks and splits around my nose where I tend to be more oily.
They have so many shades, and I I really like how this isn't patchy because other foundations I've used they make my skin really dry. This is a great product and its comes with a lot so the price is very good for it. I recommend it buy it
My go to foundation. This is the only foundation I use. I never want to buy another foundation because I know this is going to work for my skin. The only thing they could improve for this foundation is put a PUMP on it!!! Other than that this is a nice long wearing foundation that has a nice variety of colors. Highly recommend this!
In my opinion this is one of the better drug store foundations. Revlon color stay gives a even and smooth application while giving you the coverage you desire. I would consider this a medium coverage with full coverage potential (can be built up)
Review for: Buff more...
I liked the thickness of this foundation at first and loved that it was buildable. Its easy to apply and use but is too heavy for me now that I've stopped wearing foundation all the time. I got it at Walmart so it the price was okay. It would work well for someone who can handle having it cake on their face but I'm not a big fan.
I love this foundation i have been using for 3 1/2 years now .. its great i use lightly on lazy days and more fuller coverage for special events .This foundation lasts all day I have wore it for 12 hours before and it has not faded. It is my go to safe bet foundation. I always recommend to all of my friends and family. I love love it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos