BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Tatum L.
Ludlow, MA
This was actually one of my very first foundations that was full coverage and covered everything you want a foundation to do! I wasn't really sure about the color, but it turned out to match perfectly! Only thing is that in the winter it would leave my face cakey so it's not a winter foundation but definitely a summer type of foundation!
Ashlee J.
I love this foundation, it doesn't quit last 24hours. I would say around 12 which is still really good. But make sure to pick it a shade a little lighter because it oxidizes. And also most of there shades are for those with warm undertones.
Julia M.
This foundation really covers well and with SPF it became a necessity for this whole summer. I like how there's one for normal/ dry skin or the oily skin one(i use this), as it really does work not making my face look/feel oily. The color itself seemed to blend really well with my color as well. I would definitely recommend this.
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Buff more...
Love this stuff. My fav is the whipped color stay but I like this one for the summer cause it's a little less heavy and has a smidge of sunscreen. It literally last all day, boat days beach days whatever I do it lasts. Highly recommend!!
Emma M.
St. Lucas
I love this foundation. It doesn't oxidize on me at all. The color selection is great and the price is amazing, for a drugstore foundation I would have to say that it has been better for me than any of the foundations I have tried at Ulta. The only downside is that it cracks and splits around my nose where I tend to be more oily.
Stephanie M.
They have so many shades, and I I really like how this isn't patchy because other foundations I've used they make my skin really dry. This is a great product and its comes with a lot so the price is very good for it. I recommend it buy it
Amanda F.
Springfield, MO
My go to foundation. This is the only foundation I use. I never want to buy another foundation because I know this is going to work for my skin. The only thing they could improve for this foundation is put a PUMP on it!!! Other than that this is a nice long wearing foundation that has a nice variety of colors. Highly recommend this!
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
In my opinion this is one of the better drug store foundations. Revlon color stay gives a even and smooth application while giving you the coverage you desire. I would consider this a medium coverage with full coverage potential (can be built up)
Shanelle G.
Bondurant, IA
Review for: Buff more...
I liked the thickness of this foundation at first and loved that it was buildable. Its easy to apply and use but is too heavy for me now that I've stopped wearing foundation all the time. I got it at Walmart so it the price was okay. It would work well for someone who can handle having it cake on their face but I'm not a big fan.
Crystal G.
Charleston, WV
I love this foundation i have been using for 3 1/2 years now .. its great i use lightly on lazy days and more fuller coverage for special events .This foundation lasts all day I have wore it for 12 hours before and it has not faded. It is my go to safe bet foundation. I always recommend to all of my friends and family. I love love it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't