BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Dahlia X.
Pullman, WA
10/10 on coverage but there are a couple cons in my opinion. The foundation colors are only for people with a pink undertone which i am not so i had to mix it with other foundations to match my shade. Also, i don't like the smell, i don't know how to describe it but its just not good.
Shirley Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love the formula of this foundation. It is full coverage and has lasted all day on me in 100 degree weather with humidity, which no other foundation (high or low end) has done for me. I don't really mind that it doesn't have a pump, since I just pour some on to the back of my hand. The only things that I don't like are that it oxidizes and dries darker than the color on the bottle, and that even the shades that are yellow based or warmer are still too pink for me.
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
It comes out fast so beware! But I love the consistency and texture of it. Goes on super smooth and does last all day! It's not cakey, but it's also not sheer! It's a perfect coverage and is also very easy to blend in. Definitely recommend.
Vanessa S.
Fontana, CA
So, I was on the hunt for a good inexpensive foundation.
I had previously tried the Maybelline fit me but felt it was too liquidy.
I decided to try this one out and OMG>
I have already used up 4 bottles.
It leaves your skin not dewey but not powdery like either its literally perfect.
The pictures come out amazing too!
Definitely recommend!
Tasheita S.
Southfield, MI
I've been a MAC girl for forever, but it's pricey and I kept looking for an alternative. Heard good reviews about this product and decided to give it a try. It's a drugstore holy grail. I love the coverage and it really does last. It has a buildable coverage and it's inexpensive. I would recommend this for beginners or even seasoned MUA's.
Megan S.
I have pretty oily skin so I have trouble finding a good foundation that keeps my oil under control while still looking natural and glowing. I really like this foundation because it keeps my oil controlled and it gives me a really smooth finish. It has pretty full coverage which is nice. The only drawback to this product is that it doesn't have a pump so I feel that more product is wasted because too much can come out sometimes. But I really like this foundation for my oily skin! It lasts all day, even through working in a busy restaurant.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
For the first 3 or 4 hours, this foundation is LEGIT. It covers so well and leaves your face looking flawless. After those 3 or 4 hours, I start to look like a hot mess. Around my nose and my chin get so oily. I have to repowder a dozen times. It starts to wear off in weird patches. I really like it, but its a hassle to have to keep covering up.
Elizabeth N.
Russellville, AR
This foundation does not move. I wore this while out on the lake, riding jetskis at 50+ mph, swimming etc, all day and this foundation did not budge. It provides excellent full coverage and is a pretty good match for my fair skin with warm undertones. This foundation doesn't blend well with moisturizers so you can't really thin it out, and you have to work quickly with it. It's kind of like paint, after it starts to dry if you go over it with your foundation brush/sponge it will streak. It doesn't look or feel very heavy and it is not greasy.
Georgia B.
I have this in the lightest shade for combo/oily skin. The coverage is great. Sometimes I like to mix it in with a little moisturizer on days when I feel like wearing a bb cream and the coverage is still great. I love this stuff. So great.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
I have been using this foundation for a good 7-9 months now. I love it, i must admit that i am however a yellow undertone, and this was a bit more of pinkish/faint yellow. I made it work though, has GREAT coverage for a drug store foundation. It covers up evil pimples on my face. love this stuff, even got my sister hooked on it as well.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't