23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
It provides pretty nice coverage of acne scars and dark marks. However it oxidized pretty badly on me. I definitely need to highlight and use a lighter powder to set this. Runs a bit too red for my complexion too. It's ok, but not my favorite.
I love the formula of this foundation. It is full coverage and has lasted all day on me in 100 degree weather with humidity, which no other foundation (high or low end) has done for me. I don't really mind that it doesn't have a pump, since I just pour some on to the back of my hand. The only things that I don't like are that it oxidizes and dries darker than the color on the bottle, and that even the shades that are yellow based or warmer are still too pink for me.
I know everyone loves this foundation but it didn't work for me at all. It looks super cakey no matter how little I use. It bunches up in weird places and shows every brush stroke. But it stays really well so you can see the cakiness all day long. I would recommend Colorstay Whipped instead. It's a zillion times better and stays just as well.
A great dupe for MAC's Studio Fix Fluid! As an NC15, I have to mix the two lightest colors together to get a good shade. Would be good for those darker than me or with more pink tones in their skin. Overall though, an excellent medium-full coverage foundation that lasts for a long time. Just wish they had more colors that matched better!
This is my go to foundation! This sets into a full coverage matte finish and will stay on all day long (like school AND work) I have acne scars, redness, extreme combo skin and this foundation never fails me! I showed this to my sister and all my friends and they love it just as much!!!
I used this foundation all throughout high school, and now college. It is medium to full coverage. I loved it because it covered up acne and hyper pigmentation on my face. I don't wear it as much now because it can too heavy, but if you use a damp beauty blender it feels a lot lighter on your face. It lasts a long time on my face as well :)
I love this foundation! I've tried so many from Chanel to Mac and this one is the only one that makes my skin look smooth. I've been using it for about a year now and it never dissapoints me. Packaging is nice and small. I highly recommend it!
Since this is made for oily skin it is pretty drying. so if you have combination skin or dry patches, the make up will adhere to those spots! and it's not for you :( they do have a good amount of colors to choose from and it does seem to cover imperfections. i just don't love the formula. also I'm surprised it is spf 6 and not spf 15??!?!
My FAVORITE drug store foundation ever. This stuff seriously makes my skin look amazing, it feels amazing, gives good coverage and doesn't make me look cakey. I have yet to find one I like better than this one, even expensive high end ones.
I love this foundation, it gives good coverage and staying power is great. I have combo oily skin and this does not make my face oily at all, and no breakouts either. The only downfall is that it can get a bit dried on my skin at times so make sure you work the product into your skin as quickly as you can. What I tend to do is to use a brush and work in sections. Also, I wouldn't mind if Revlon would change the packaging to a bottle with pump. The range of colors are superb and it's quite affordable compare to the higher end foundations.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos