23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,462 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! I feel it is a dupe for my absolute favorite foundation Ester Lauder Double wear. This is definitely my every day foundation.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Mahogany more...
This was one of the first foundations I bought, and i hated it. It made me look like an Oompa Loompa and it separated on my face, making me look like I was wearing a oily, muddy mask. I would not buy this again, even though I now know how to make my foundation last, I have no hope for this one.
One of my favorite drug store buys. To be honest, I use it more often than my high end, and not because of price, it just truly is a great product! I have combination oily skin and it leaves me beautiful, doesn't break me up, gorgeous natural finish. Would definitely recommend! Great price too!
the only thing i don’t like about this foundation is it dries out my nose and under my eyes but other than that i love it! it has very good coverage and it matches my skin perfectly! i’ve never had a foundation other than this one match my skin tone!
This a very affordable foundation. But I was not pleased with it, it just didn’t work well with my skin. Halfway through the day it felt as if it was sliding off my face. And looked oily. I will not be purchasing again just because it didn’t work well for me!
I really love this product! I can’t seem to find my perfect shade but this make up is by far my favorite! I get all over coverage and it’s perfect for my skin type! Which I have dry skin and this goes perfectly with it! Wouldn’t get any other type!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is one of the drugstore foundations I’ve ever tried. The coverage is amazing and can be built up to full coverage. It’s very long lasting and has a matte finish which I personally like. I love this foundation and would definitely buy it again.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
My skin is getting more and more combination as the years go by, but no matter how it changes this foundation goes on beautifully. It’s like it melts into my skin and gives it this weird healthy glow that I never expected. It’s beautiful. My go to.
I have extremely oily skin and this foundation is the best one from the drugstore. My skin still becomes oily after about 3 hours but its better than 1 and a half. There is no oxidation and its a medium coverage. The pump also is very convenient.
I can't say enough about this foundation. I am so glad I found it after years of trying different ones and not being satisfied. I use the combination skin one and it's perfect. It blends amazingly and stays on ALL day. I recommend it to everyone.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos