BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kaylee G.
Plainview
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! I feel it is a dupe for my absolute favorite foundation Ester Lauder Double wear. This is definitely my every day foundation.
Viah S.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Mahogany more...
This was one of the first foundations I bought, and i hated it. It made me look like an Oompa Loompa and it separated on my face, making me look like I was wearing a oily, muddy mask. I would not buy this again, even though I now know how to make my foundation last, I have no hope for this one.
Janice G.
One of my favorite drug store buys. To be honest, I use it more often than my high end, and not because of price, it just truly is a great product! I have combination oily skin and it leaves me beautiful, doesn't break me up, gorgeous natural finish. Would definitely recommend! Great price too!
katie l.
the only thing i don’t like about this foundation is it dries out my nose and under my eyes but other than that i love it! it has very good coverage and it matches my skin perfectly! i’ve never had a foundation other than this one match my skin tone!
Heather P.
This a very affordable foundation. But I was not pleased with it, it just didn’t work well with my skin. Halfway through the day it felt as if it was sliding off my face. And looked oily. I will not be purchasing again just because it didn’t work well for me!
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
I really love this product! I can’t seem to find my perfect shade but this make up is by far my favorite! I get all over coverage and it’s perfect for my skin type! Which I have dry skin and this goes perfectly with it! Wouldn’t get any other type!
Emily S.
Beach Park, IL
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is one of the drugstore foundations I’ve ever tried. The coverage is amazing and can be built up to full coverage. It’s very long lasting and has a matte finish which I personally like. I love this foundation and would definitely buy it again.
Gem M.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
My skin is getting more and more combination as the years go by, but no matter how it changes this foundation goes on beautifully. It’s like it melts into my skin and gives it this weird healthy glow that I never expected. It’s beautiful. My go to.
Kirsten C.
PORT CLINTON, OH
I have extremely oily skin and this foundation is the best one from the drugstore. My skin still becomes oily after about 3 hours but its better than 1 and a half. There is no oxidation and its a medium coverage. The pump also is very convenient.
shelby s.
WESTMINSTER, MD
I can't say enough about this foundation. I am so glad I found it after years of trying different ones and not being satisfied. I use the combination skin one and it's perfect. It blends amazingly and stays on ALL day. I recommend it to everyone.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't