23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I decided to try this new foundation because I had heard so many good things about it. I have to say that it is really good. I don't think that it lasts as long as it claims it does but I feel that there isn't much transfer with this foundation. I found that it also offers great coverage. Overall I found this to be a great drugstore foundation.
The BEST drugstore foundation I have ever tried. Lasts such a long time and weirdly enough, looks better the longer I have it on. The fact that Revlon made two lines for this foundation, Normal/Dry skin and for Oily/Combination skin is amazing. Only downside is the color selection for the oily skin. The tones in the foundation are off but when blended and used with a good setting powder, it looks great!
I just currently moved to a different city and this foundation hasn't been working great for the pores but I started using primer and problem solved and the reason why I haven't tossed it out for another one is cuz it gives all day coverage no need to touch up or reapply not cakey at all works good with a sponge I absolutely love this foundation.
This is pretty much the only foundations that actually matches my skin. I have porcelain skin with neutral undertones and I have tried tons of foundations (including L'Oreal True Match) and this is the only one that matches and provides enough coverage. I apply two 'layers' and my skin looks even and nicely enhanced. Provides good coverage, feels light and doesn't break me out. I wear it every single day.
Great foundation from the drugstore. I use the oily to combination foundation. Love that Revlon added a pump to this bottle. Medium to full coverage. Doesn't break out my skin. Lasts all day on the skin. I have repurchased this several times.
I love this foundation, it gives good coverage and staying power is great. I have combo oily skin and this does not make my face oily at all, and no breakouts either. The only downfall is that it can get a bit dried on my skin at times so make sure you work the product into your skin as quickly as you can. What I tend to do is to use a brush and work in sections. Also, I wouldn't mind if Revlon would change the packaging to a bottle with pump. The range of colors are superb and it's quite affordable compare to the higher end foundations.
I'm 110 ivory and have the combo/oily version. I LOOOOOOOVE this foundation! It blends beautifully, has buildable coverage and the shade is spot on for me. I would absolutely recommend this as a more affordable option for the pale beauties!!
A great dupe for MAC's Studio Fix Fluid! As an NC15, I have to mix the two lightest colors together to get a good shade. Would be good for those darker than me or with more pink tones in their skin. Overall though, an excellent medium-full coverage foundation that lasts for a long time. Just wish they had more colors that matched better!
I do not like this foundation . There's no coverage at all and it enhances my pores and textures. And it clings the dry patches . It only lasts on the skin for about 2 hours and then it just disappears. I tried it 4 times and threw it away .
This is a great product if you need medium-full coverage, and have super oily skin! This stuff is a miracle worker! Covers up all my imperfections, and looks so natural on camera! Couldn't be any more satisfied with this product! Plus its only about 8-10 dollars, which is great for a drugstore foundation that works this well! Amazing product!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos