23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
The BEST drugstore foundation I have ever tried. Lasts such a long time and weirdly enough, looks better the longer I have it on. The fact that Revlon made two lines for this foundation, Normal/Dry skin and for Oily/Combination skin is amazing. Only downside is the color selection for the oily skin. The tones in the foundation are off but when blended and used with a good setting powder, it looks great!
It is a great affordable option, has a good range of tones and it stays on my face an average of 8 hours looking really good. It is my every day foundation and a little goes a long way. It has medium coverage, and it doesn't dry my skin. Definitely would recommend it.
This is pretty much the only foundations that actually matches my skin. I have porcelain skin with neutral undertones and I have tried tons of foundations (including L'Oreal True Match) and this is the only one that matches and provides enough coverage. I apply two 'layers' and my skin looks even and nicely enhanced. Provides good coverage, feels light and doesn't break me out. I wear it every single day.
It's a good fondation for those of use with oily skin. It has a lightweight feel. It also has medium coverage. The coverage is also buildable. Its a great drugstore fondation with a matte finish. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
I just currently moved to a different city and this foundation hasn't been working great for the pores but I started using primer and problem solved and the reason why I haven't tossed it out for another one is cuz it gives all day coverage no need to touch up or reapply not cakey at all works good with a sponge I absolutely love this foundation.
My favorite foundation from the drugstore! It has a natural finish and looks flawless when set with a loose powder. It can be a bit cakey if you apply too much, but it does last all day. I always repurchase this because the coverage is great and it doesn't break me out! Definitely recommend.
I started using this product a few years ago, and since then they changed the formula, but it's still amazing! I love that they have a wide variety of shades. I use this foundation when I need a good foundation to last long hours. It is full coverage, it could be medium if you used just a small bit, but I use it as a full coverage. It has a natural matte finish. I use a setting powder with it and I have no problems with it wearing off at all. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone. I find this to be better than high end foundations.
Review for: Buff more...
This is my all time favorite drug store foundation--hands down! It is full coverage and the finish is a soft matte. They have a decent shade range even for my super white skin. I just love it! I would recommend this foundation to anyone. Definite repurchase.
This foundation is a great drugstore find. It provides a decent amount of coverage, but like most liquid foundations it isn't that great with oily skin. Too much makes you look cakey in my opinion, so try concealer instead of trying to pack it on
This is the first foundation i invested in,and i love it it's great for oily beauties and gives you and full matte coverage😍for an drugstore foundation i must say it's similar to the MAC foundation.I recommend you beauties invest in this,you will not regret your decision🆗💎
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos