23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I just currently moved to a different city and this foundation hasn't been working great for the pores but I started using primer and problem solved and the reason why I haven't tossed it out for another one is cuz it gives all day coverage no need to touch up or reapply not cakey at all works good with a sponge I absolutely love this foundation.
I would buy right now! If I didn't use all my birchbox points on the Mercelle pump foundation, I haven't used much cause I lost it, but found it finally. I'd love to sample this revlon. Too but. Im gonna give the Mercelle a chance. Im sure it's $40 in Sephora or Ulta.
This is the first foundation i invested in,and i love it it's great for oily beauties and gives you and full matte coverage😍for an drugstore foundation i must say it's similar to the MAC foundation.I recommend you beauties invest in this,you will not regret your decision🆗💎
I decided to try this new foundation because I had heard so many good things about it. I have to say that it is really good. I don't think that it lasts as long as it claims it does but I feel that there isn't much transfer with this foundation. I found that it also offers great coverage. Overall I found this to be a great drugstore foundation.
I have to say, I normally use more high end foundation because how sensitive my skin is but I've been using this for about a week now and I'm really impressed. The coverage is nice and build-able, good color range, has an spf 15 and so far I haven't broken out yet. This may be my new go to.
This is pretty much the only foundations that actually matches my skin. I have porcelain skin with neutral undertones and I have tried tons of foundations (including L'Oreal True Match) and this is the only one that matches and provides enough coverage. I apply two 'layers' and my skin looks even and nicely enhanced. Provides good coverage, feels light and doesn't break me out. I wear it every single day.
My favorite foundation from the drugstore! It has a natural finish and looks flawless when set with a loose powder. It can be a bit cakey if you apply too much, but it does last all day. I always repurchase this because the coverage is great and it doesn't break me out! Definitely recommend.
I've tried the pricey foundations and the $1 foundations... some are alright, some are bad. As for Revlon ColorStay, I find it fantastic. I have both formulas - Normal/Dry and Oily/Combo. I have weird skin, ok? Anyway, it's long-lasting, great for covering up visible blemishes, red areas, etc., and it lasts a long time. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
This foundation is in my opinion - the best drugstore foundation. It lasts me at least 12 hours with two kids! I am a repeat, dedicated user. I've been using this product for well over year. I currently wear the shade "buff" in the combination/oily bottle. It is my holy grail. The best way I've found to apply is with a damp beauty blender - and then set with a powder. It comes out flawless EVERYTIME.
The BEST drugstore foundation I have ever tried. Lasts such a long time and weirdly enough, looks better the longer I have it on. The fact that Revlon made two lines for this foundation, Normal/Dry skin and for Oily/Combination skin is amazing. Only downside is the color selection for the oily skin. The tones in the foundation are off but when blended and used with a good setting powder, it looks great!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos