BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sarah A.
Gilbert, AZ
I am a huge fan of revlon foundations in general, but the colorstay will always be my top choice. I've been using this for years and didn't really think it could get much better. Yeah, I was definitely wrong. This new formula is even better and lasts even longer. I feel as though there is almost nothing sitting on my face and it gives great coverage. I also have very dry skin, And the combination/ dry skin one keeps my face moisturized all day. I would recommend this for everyone.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
As a cheap retail store brand, this is my favorite. It covers great and stays on. It doesn't mealt and feels very good. I would recommend this if you don't want a very expensive brand. There is a huge color selection as well. You can get a great match
Kayla S.
Toledo, OH
The first time I bought this foundation, I was in high school. I will NEVER again try another foundation. I'm as pale as pale can be, and so many other foundations were WAY too dark on me, even in their lightest shade. I have very oily skin and this is the only foundation that stays on my skin for hours and hours. It doesn't melt off like so many others I've tried. Be sure to BLEND! Otherwise it can look streaky.
Kara B.
This is my go-to foundation. I like it just as much as some of my high-end products and the price is so affordable. Full coverage but doesn't feel thick or cakey at all. Best applied with a damp beauty blender. I like to set mine with a translucent powder as well.
April F.
Princeton, KY
When I was younger I used this foundation and it was wonderful. As I've aged, I've noticed that this foundation doesn't "glide" on like it used to. I've tried using different moisturizers, but it doesn't really help. I use cream blush and I really notice the difference between this foundation and other foundations. My blush doesn't go on near as smoothly with this foundation as it does with others I use. It just doens't go on as smoothly.I am thinking this is more a "younger persons" foundation.
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite drug store foundations! As a free lancing makeup artist, I also carry a few of these in my kit. They're buildable coverage (you can sheer them out or make them pretty full coverage) and you can easily change the finish of the foundation without ruining the formula. I wish the color selections were better but overall, highly recommend!
Elizabeth I.
Washington, DC
I've been using Revlon's Colorstay products for over a year now and I still love them. The formula is lightweight and provides decent coverage for a foundation. Unless I'm having a bad day I don't need anything else to coverup blemishes/uneven skin tone. I don't feel that it really lasts 24 hours, it usually seems to wear off within 10, so maybe not the best for those long days unless you have time to reapply.
Shannon N.
This is a great product for the price. It's always been my go to. I've been using this on and off since middle school. It goes on even and really smooth.I have really oily skin and it stays in place all day I would recommend using a face primer first. If your tight on money and need a full coverage foundation I highly recommend revlon colorstay.
Patricia H.
I've used the foundation for years and I have to say it is thebest full coverage drugstore foundation out there in my opinion. I love that it comes in two different formulas and there's a huge shade selection. It definitely is full coverage but you can shared out by using a beauty sponge. It just covers pretty much everything on my face even acne scars.
Jennifer Y.
Awesome long-lasting, maximum-coverage foundation with a wide shade range. I don't use it anymore because I have sensitive skin that tends to react to most brands, but I used to use this for special events when I needed more coverage. Would recommend!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't