23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is a great foundation! It provides full coverage and is high quality. I've worn it in rainstorms and to the beach and it has always held up. I'd recommend it to anyone with any skin type looking for an affordable foundation that lasts a long time.
This is an amazing foundation. Everyone is right when they say that this is a dupe for M.A.C. Great medium to full coverage and definitely buildable. I highly recommend this foundation for people who have any kind of skin, but that also have acne scars.
Even though, I would like to love this foundation, I don't at all. It has an ok coverage and it might work for others but it did nothing for me. None of their colors matched my skin. They have pink undertones and I have yellow undertones so my face always looked kind of reddish. Also, it didn't cover my acne and if I tried applying a second layer it looked way to cakey. Overall, this foundation didn't work for me although I did use a whole bottle because I as I mentioned before, I wanted to like it like everyone else... I guess it just depends on your skin type.
I don't think I've heard of someone that doesn't like this. It has great coverage, very long lasting, and looks flawless on the skin. It gives your skin a matte finish and looks beautiful in photos. I definitely recommend this and would repurchase.
I really really really wanted to like this because beauty gurus on youtube love it. I got the combo/oily formulation and I just didn't like it. It dried fast (I had little time to work with it), it didn't give me the coverage of the foundation I had been using, there was no color that matched my skin tone, it wasn't as long wearing and comfortable as the foundation I was using
My holy grail drugstore foundation! Nothing can compare to its wear time and finish. The shade range could use some improvement but I just mix shades to get it perfect because it's so great. If you are looking for long wear without a Cakey finish this is it! I've used it for over 10 years now.
When I was younger I used this foundation and it was wonderful. As I've aged, I've noticed that this foundation doesn't "glide" on like it used to. I've tried using different moisturizers, but it doesn't really help. I use cream blush and I really notice the difference between this foundation and other foundations. My blush doesn't go on near as smoothly with this foundation as it does with others I use. It just doens't go on as smoothly.I am thinking this is more a "younger persons" foundation.
Long time favorite drugstore foundation, great color selection. many different shades and undertone, applies beautifully with amazing median to full coverage and a nice matte finish. I would say this is a close match to KVD Lock It. would recommended
I am a huge fan of revlon foundations in general, but the colorstay will always be my top choice. I've been using this for years and didn't really think it could get much better. Yeah, I was definitely wrong. This new formula is even better and lasts even longer. I feel as though there is almost nothing sitting on my face and it gives great coverage. I also have very dry skin, And the combination/ dry skin one keeps my face moisturized all day. I would recommend this for everyone.
Me gusta este maquillaje para diario sobre todo no es la gran cosa y para el precio que tiene esta bien lo he usado varias veces lo recomiendo para pieles grasas pero no mucho por que no es que aguante tanto tiempo y tienes que matizar con polvos pero en general está bien
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos