BY REVLON #34 in Liquid Foundation

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Samantha M.
I've used this product for almost 15 years now. Off and on, it's been by go-to since I was a teen. I buy many foundations. When I want something that I know and trust, I always come back to this product. Within the past few months, I've found other foundations that surpass this one. Yet, I still use it when in doubt. Full coverage. Doesn't dry your skin out. My big issue is the shade. I'm very fair. I have to mix this with white foundation. However, I have to do this with almost any foundation I use. I'll probably always have a bottle as backup for as long as they make it!
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
LOVE IT!
Even if i did not get enough sleep my skin looks super amazing with this foundation
I wish the package could come with a pump just more hygiene concern
Overall, good for oily skin, a great drugstore choice!
PS: Though it claims to be color stay, it does not really dry your skin. some of the foundation which claim to be super stay or so will dry your skin out, but with this one, it is not a problem
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
I use number 150 for combination/oily. I will NEVER buy another foundation after using Revlon Colorstay. I've used this for probably 1 1/2 to 2 years. It has full coverage and covers everything I need to hide. It isn't heavy, oily or "tacky", it goes on smooth whether you use a beauty blender, a brush or even your fingers. There are no creases and it ultimately matches my skin tone which is very hard for me to find as I am very pale. I recommend this foundation to all of my friends!
Mariah G.
I love this foundation for a normal day. I have a lot of discoloration and some scars on my face so this is a really nice product that isn't too heavy on the skin and gives great coverage. It also has a pretty nice shade range as well and it claims the last 24 hours. I've never worn it for 24 hours but I have worn it to work as a waitress which can get kind of gross and sweaty and it lasted throughout work so it's a goodie.
Courtney C.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond, Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I have super dry skin and rosacea so after searching for a drug store foundation all leads brought me to their dry formula because of its great coverage. That is true, however it can get a bit thick. I’ve also accidentally bought the oily combo skin one and I like this as well but I moisten my face and brush while using and I think the coverage is more airbrushed than the dry skin formulated one.
Asheley L.
Wheatley Heights, NY
The foundation is great. Good coverage and non greasy. My issue is that I purchased the wrong shade and it oxidized gray on me and it looked ghastly. I bought the shade 450. It could’ve been because of the other products i used but just a warning to darker skinned gals. Also a con for me is the shade range. If maybelline can have over 40 shades and be sold in drugstores then other brands can too.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
For someone who has some dark acne scars from my high school years, it gave plenty of coverage. It's more of a dewy finish to me. It also leaves my skin a little more oily than normal so i have to use Maybeline Setting Powder with it. Maybelline Facestudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder This is usually my go-to foundation cause I have yet to find something within the price range.
Mary W.
Lansing
Review for: Buff more...
I can't believe it took me over 30 years to find the most absolutely perfect foundation for my skin. And on top, i got the perfect color for me too! Revlon Colorstay has become my only foundation now! The pump bottle is wonderful too. My skin imperfections seem to have gotten better now too and so much more less noticeable. I am 51 years old and get more compliments on my skin now than i did at 25 years old. This foundation is the reason I believe. I'm staying woth it for years to come.
Ellie D.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
You can't do much better for 9 bucks and change. This is a little work horse of a foundation. It goes on smooth, provides good buildable coverage, and stays put for most of the day on my combination-oily skin (nothing else I've tried lasts as long). I like the spf 15, the matte finish, and the blendability. If this product were were cruelty-free, it would be my HG foundation.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Buff more...
This was one of my favorite foundations of all time since I can remember. I know they changed the formula some but it still performs about the same for me (I chose oily skin.)
I like they added a pump and the shade works well for me. I just feel like I found fuller coverage foundations over the years but this is still a nice one and I use it for mixing foundations quite often.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't